Angel of Death 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you think there'll be any representation of the wings at all? That's where all the action is!

That would probably make it monstrous, but hey why not right?

D:chew

looks to be bad ass....it has the possibility to be 1/1 bust of the year..that thing will be huge.

GG10275.jpg

hmmm... wonder how much it will include.

Lifesize? Who want a freaking lifesize mang...just create a PF and I would have loved it.

BIG PASS for me.

Interesting. The sculpt looks great.
But personally, I think the design of this character works best on a full figure with wings.

I'm guessing it will be just the head and shoulders, but it wouldn't make much of an Angel of Death without its wings.

I'm guessing it will be just the head and shoulders, but it wouldn't make much of an Angel of Death without its wings.

You can kind of see some wing detail in the background. Not sure if that's a part of the bust or just some background art for the teaser pic.

I'm pretty much exclusively a 1/6 collector, so I have little interest in getting this, but I have to say that looks awesome.

Re: Angel of 1:1

LOVE the conceptual art on this one, and after watching the film this weekend I can decide if I want to get one.

Based on art alone though, this is worth grabbing.

Back