Angel of Death 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this thing would b worthless without wings...prolly will b round 1k, but i would think it would b the biggest bust around cause thats one gigantic mug on this he/she/thing

Its gonna be a pricey mofo... bummer if no wings, they really are key to the look IMO.

I agree, no wings makes this an ugly and boring design for a bust. Add the wings, and this thing just became incredibly expensive, like in the four digits. In which case, I am out. So thumbs down for me when it comes to this bust. Yes, it's a cool idea. Love the character's design, but without the wings it just doesn't do much for me.

The wings are what makes this character. How will a bust work?

That's what I'm wondering--although I won't be getting this, I am really interested in seeing full shots of the entire piece.

I'm in the same boat Tom. I have no real interest in this piece and wont be ordering regardless, but so far response has been relatively low. I bet SS impresses the hell out of all of us next Thursday durng the revealing...

Wait, isn't the the start of comicon? when internet access will be limited.

I'm in the same boat Tom. I have no real interest in this piece and wont be ordering regardless, but so far response has been relatively low. I bet SS impresses the hell out of all of us next Thursday durng the revealing...

Wait, isn't the the start of comicon? when internet access will be limited.

And people will be to busy ordering 1/6th Darth Vader and Cobra Commander.

if this thing has wings it'll be near or over $1k. I just dont see it havign wings.
While the wings are bad ass, so is the Barlow-esque portrait IMO. I'll buy with or w/o wings.... :monkey1

Back