Angel of Death 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the credit card authorizations will start e-mail this morning.

Gotta decide quick since Iron man 1:1, hellboy 1:1 and this one coming at the same month.

The ES is announced as 150 pieces by the way.

anyone buying this bust ?

have to pass...its lacking the it factor...i'll just try to sculpt one myself in the future...:naughty

I like it, but the price was a bit much for me too. Can't swing these escalating prices on busts.

tomf.jpg

ad1y.jpg

ad2f.jpg

ad3.jpg

ad4.jpg

ad5o.jpg

This bust indeed looks awesome. I am delighted to be able to own this bust. here in mine.

hellboi1.jpg

hellboi4.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Great pics guys! That's an excellent looking bust and very limited to boot.

That looks awesome Occ!

I love the design by Barlowe! He is an excellent artist and I really love his work.

I see some awesomeness in the background :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

This bust indeed looks awesome. I am delighted to be able to own this bust. here in mine.

hellboi1.jpg

hellboi4.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

:eek The bust looks magnificent. Very happy with the amount of detail in this, though I would have preferred the overhanging sheer hood to come with and be optional. Still superb.

Also, that is one hell of a showroom, my friend. :rock

Just received mine today. #7 of 150.

It is very detailed and is a great match with the 1:1 Hellboy bust. I'll post some pics of the 2 together in my display case tonight.

Re: Angel of 1:1

So amazing! :drool

I only wish they didn't include the nameplate/logo. :dunno

Back