AndyHel's paint and custom work

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not a bad sculpt... with a repaint, and some blood (since he was pretty jacked-up in that scene) I think he could be real nice looking! Great idea for a figure :rock

BTW, where did you get those shoes? I've never seen ones like that in 1/6.

I'm definitely looking forward to painting him, should be fun with the cuts and blood.

The shoes were actually from Store Rooms as well. I definitely suggest being wary of anything purchased from them as they sell a lot of knockoff and sub-par products.

Dude you do awsome work caint wait to see more of your customs, Where did you get that Tarantion head from that looks sick?

It's an old Palisades head from the Reservoir Dogs line. I still have one without the bullet hole in it as well.

Practicing my painting a bit more tonight with an old Hasbro Luke as a Stormtrooper figure.

My hair and eyes need work for sure, and I'm too impatient in general. I don't let myself wait for the paint to dry before I want to keep working.

lukehead2.jpg

Couple quick WIP updates on Butch. Still not done with the paint and I need a new shirt before I can finish him. He's not as splotchy as he looks in the 2nd pic. Took a LOT of modifying to get the head to work on the soldier story body.

butchpaint1.jpg

butchpaint2.jpg

Very nice work! I wish I had time to do play by plays like this. I will one day, but I love seeing Butch evolve. Great job man! I am loving this one! Great sword too!

Thanks Les, really appreciate the words of encouragement. I'm kind of learning as I go with painting but I'm trying to be more patient. Definitely helps being able to see some of the awesome work posted here by yourself and others.

Whose motorcycle is this?

It's a chopper, baby.

Whose chopper is this?

It's Zed's.

Who's Zed?

Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

butchkeys.jpg

Back