ANCHORMAN 2 Is Happening!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a black man that follows me. Brick are you sure thats not your shadow? Does he follow you when its cloudy out?...lol

Watched it last night. I love the first one but this tops it for me. I was crying at a few scenes lol.

The entire blind/lighthouse sequence had me in hysterics. I think I laughed for 10 minutes straight :lol The way he decorated his place had me in tears.

Some of the movies jokes were very forced. The original is definitely better but this one was just as funny imo. The all-star cast was amazing too.

I lost it when I saw the History Channel News Team. That analysis was spot-on with what their programming has become.:lol

This fell out of the top 5 this weekend and had a 43% drop off from last week...despite the generally positive critical response, poor word of mouth is hurting it.

As a huge Anchorman fan I had planned on seeing it multiple times but have only been once.
I agree with Voorhees, some of it just feels forced and off target. There are moments, but too often they feel a bit too familiar...and in the end, as far as themes go, I think sexism was just funnier than racism.

This fell out of the top 5 this weekend and had a 43% drop off from last week...despite the generally positive critical response, poor word of mouth is hurting it.

As a huge Anchorman fan I had planned on seeing it multiple times but have only been once.
I agree with Voorhees, some of it just feels forced and off target. There are moments, but too often they feel a bit too familiar...and in the end, as far as themes go, I think sexism was just funnier than racism.

Obviously I can't speak for the US, but word of mouth in the UK is far from poor. It's very positive. In fact, even a lot of user reviews I have seen in the US are good too?

Just got around to seeing this on Netflix. I liked it. The News Team was great together again. Anyone bother with the R rated version? It's almost 2.5 hours long???

I didn't care for it. A lot of was felt forced. Some scenes had some originality and humor but everything else was just the same as the first movie.

i found it a lot funnier than the first movie. the first one didn't make me laugh as much as this one did

Back