ANCHORMAN 2 Is Happening!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope its good. It'd be a shame if it turned out crap after the cult that developed around the first film and the amount of promoting this one has gotten.

Just got back from seeing it. Wait until you guys see the news teams fight. It was ****ing hilarious. So much random ***** going on. My friends and I were dying. Best part of the movie.

That's a bold statement. All good news.:yess:

I really hope its good. It'd be a shame if it turned out crap after the cult that developed around the first film and the amount of promoting this one has gotten.

Like I said, I'm saying it's better than the first now, but it might be becuse it's new and fresh in my mind. However, at the VERY LEAST this is as good as the first movie.

Another viewing will confirm if it is better I think!

Just got back from seeing it. Wait until you guys see the news teams fight. It was ****ing hilarious. So much random ***** going on. My friends and I were dying. Best part of the movie.

The fight is great, but I will say that there is so much more to this movie than the fight at the end.

I just got back from watching it and can confirm it's good, would even go as far as to say it's as good as the first

This was way better than it had any business being. I didn't think anything could live up to the original but this one did. It was different, and didn't retread old ground, which kept it fresh.

Back