Anakin Skywalker PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they try again but they probably won't. They need to get Arnie Kim to sculpt the portrait. That would be such a must have PF in my opinion. *sigh* One day.

Got mine a few hours ago. Love it! I really thought I'd pop the Sith head on right out of the box, but I think I'll enjoy him as Anakin for a bit and then break out the robe and other head later on.

AniPF.jpg

Great shot I love the Wind effect
I'm quite tempted between picking up Anakin and Aragorn but I'm not sure which one too choose? :confused:

I briefly owned Aragorn about two weeks ago but sent it back due to a defect. I could have gotten a replacement but opted for a refund instead. Anakin is the much more impressive piece.

I briefly owned Aragorn about two weeks ago but sent it back due to a defect. I could have gotten a replacement but opted for a refund instead. Anakin is the much more impressive piece.

Disagree, i think aragorn and anakin are tied. Two of the best PFs to come out in awhile, second only to Thor PF imo.

Well I have to keep telling myself that Anakin is much better since I passed on an opportunity to own Aragorn for $190. :lol

damn that's one situation I wouldnt want to be in. I dont think I could choose between one or the other, especially for that kind of price.

Got mine today and it really is a great PF!

I think this point has been made before, but there is a real drawback to this piece as a complete run for Sideshow... This is such a MUST HAVE exclusive, that I know people will sit out the regular edition hoping to get their hands on the Ex. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a major markdown coming on the regs when they sit for months...

Thinking about the production realities and looking at the packaging of this piece, however, I'd be surprised if the regular edition doesn't have a removable portrait. If that is the case, the market will be ripe for Sith repaints. You listening, Josh?

i've been contemplating using my rewards points for this or the Lara Croft PF...I would only have to pay for shipping for either. although for some reason lara shows as "waitlist" even though there's a low quantity alert. i emailed SS to ask them whether she should show as "in-stock" so I can use my points.....but then again I did say i would only collect pretty much OT SW PF's going forward so maybe I should use them for the Tusken Raider when it goes on 2nd chance....decisions, decisions.

oh wait this one is on backorder so I can't use my points for it.....can I? The Excl is on 2nd Chance.

Last edited:
i've been contemplating using my rewards points for this or the Lara Croft PF...I would only have to pay for shipping for either. although for some reason lara shows as "waitlist" even though there's a low quantity alert. i emailed SS to ask them whether she should show as "in-stock" so I can use my points.....but then again I did say i would only collect pretty much OT SW PF's going forward so maybe I should use them for the Tusken Raider when it goes on 2nd chance....decisions, decisions.

oh wait this one is on backorder so I can't use my points for it.....can I? The Excl is on 2nd Chance.

I had Lara PF, i wouldnt buy it for retail. something is just off about it, the proportions dont seem right to me.

I am very pleased with this piece. I got mine last week and just opened it this morning. I was kind of dreading it since I was so unhappy with the 1/6 scale version which I have since sold. I am still not quite over the lousy paint job on Han Solo. The sculpt was fine. I've seen repainted versions that looked much closer to artists proof pictured on the package. Anyway, I got it out of the box half thinking I would be sending this one back -especially after the long delays and found that they did a fine job with this statue. The more I look at it, the more I like it. I'm still working with the cloak. I wish they had given us two versions of the cloak-one with wire and one without. Anyway, I love the statue. If you are looking to pick one up on the secondary market it is worth it -grab it while you can.

I received mine the other day and it looks great next to my Asajj that I received earlier in the week. I'm so glad I held on to this guy. There is one thing I am having a problem with and that's the lighted lightsaber. It seems like the saber hand doesn't really fit onto the arm tight. So if I want to turn on the lightsaber, I usually have to readjust the hand so that it powers up, because it's loose. Anyone else have that issue?

Other than that. GREAT Fig!

got around to unboxing mine today. pf ex 298/1000 very securely boxed and no damage whatsoever. did everyones come wth the electronics leg all wrapped up? took me a while to get that ^^^^ off lol and then took me a while to figure out there was a plastic tab blocking the battery terminal preventing it from lighting up. way to give me a heart attack sideshow. i took the robe off him and displayed him in front of the vader pf. impressive... most impressive. great job sideshow!

Back