Anakin Skywalker PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought he did fit just barely.

if you like his lightsaber being bent upwards on the side of the glass then yeah he does fit.

but to have a nice display with him in the center, nope. Plus you have to push his base ALLLLL the way to the back of the detolf and it just doesnt look very stable on that little glass shelf.

Got mine today. I love it. Definitely the best representation of Anakin and I love the Sith Exclusive head. The Standard doesn't really look that great IMHO....glad I spent the extra fundage and got the exclusive from SSC.

AnakinPF002.jpg

AnakinPF003.jpg

AnakinPF004.jpg

AnakinPF007.jpg

AnakinPF015.jpg

AnakinPF011.jpg

AnakinPF013.jpg

MINE ARRIVED AT WORK THIS MORNING!!!! Will have to see the number on it, but can't wait to get it home tonight!

Looks GREAT!

I kinda think they dropped the ball on the regular head though. The eyes just don't look nearly as expressive as they did on the proto:
5a46ece4.jpg

A lot of it appears to be in the eyebrow application.
Too heavy and not detailed enough on the production version:

2e24b278.jpg

Looks like I got #660. Which is sorta cool considering the 66 in there, but had Sideshow paid more attention to the early bird reservations who chimed in on this almost a year ago, I would have gotten a much lower number, but 0660/1000 number is nice anyway :)

I wonder if the Van Der Beek approval is the new QC standard that took Sideshow a long time in getting this out?

finally.jpg

Last edited:
Looks GREAT!

I kinda think they dropped the ball on the regular head though. The eyes just don't look nearly as expressive as they did on the proto:
5a46ece4.jpg

A lot of it appears to be in the eyebrow application.
Too heavy and not detailed enough on the production version:

2e24b278.jpg

I always hated SS choice of Skin tone, for all my SS figures. You can see the difference here with the proto more white. It seems most of there figures have a tan or sun burn. And looking at my Anakin now I wish he was more pale like the proto. It would probably give more depth and shade.

Looks like I got #660. Which is sorta cool considering the 66 in there, but had Sideshow paid more attention to the early bird reservations who chimed in on this almost a year ago, I would have gotten a much lower number, but 0660/1000 number is nice anyway :)

I may have missed your point, but my understanding is that Sideshow doesn't ship numbers corresponding to order. It's totally random one person could get #500 while the next person gets #77.

I may have missed your point, but my understanding is that Sideshow doesn't ship numbers corresponding to order. It's totally random one person could get #500 while the next person gets #77.

Ah ok gotcha ;) Thx for letting me know.

Okay I took some pictures tonight. I think a lot of it is how the light hits the statue. The face looks pretty sinister with light coming from above. I'm VERY happy with this PF statue. AMAZING!

ani1.jpg

ani2.jpg

ani3.jpg

ani4.jpg

ani5.jpg

ani6.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Thanks for sharing the pics guys!!! i had to cancel mine but i re order it through flexpay..if it wasn`t the last payment of that samaritan...

awesome pics everyone. I got mine yesterday and look forward to displaying it this weekend (I have a new display case to house all the sith together).

its amazing!!!! mine was here when i got back from class. displayed him on the shelf and its easily one of the best PF in the SW line and one of the best this year.

Back