Anakin Skywalker PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received mine the other day and it looks great next to my Asajj that I received earlier in the week. I'm so glad I held on to this guy. There is one thing I am having a problem with and that's the lighted lightsaber. It seems like the saber hand doesn't really fit onto the arm tight. So if I want to turn on the lightsaber, I usually have to readjust the hand so that it powers up, because it's loose. Anyone else have that issue?

Other than that. GREAT Fig!

You probably don't have the connector pushed in all the way. You have to give it a good push to plug it in all the way. When you get it all the way in, it shouldn't be loose.

Let me just say that I love this ^^^^ing statue. Everything about it is great. Great sculpt, great outfit, great paint job. Already one of the best PF's in this line. The exclusive is the first must since Leia.

Let me just say that I love this ^^^^ing statue. Everything about it is great. Great sculpt, great outfit, great paint job. Already one of the best PF's in this line. The exclusive is the first must since Leia.
yup!!! i said it when it was announced!!! this is an awesome piece and i hope SS hints at an Obi Wan to compliment it very soon.
Don't forget Grievous' Cape;).
maybe.... if you like the character then yeah, but since i only liked him in the animated series- no.

I gotta put Anakin's head at the top followed by Leia's blaster. Grievous' cape enver held much sway for me.

IMG_9196.jpg

Now I'm bummed that I had to cancel. Looks just like him!

Leia came out after Grievous :D

Top Exclusives in this line

1. Grievous' Cape

2. Anakin's Sith Head

3. Leia's Blaster

Add Dagobah Luke's Vader/Luke reveal head plus Assaj's 'toon head, and you've got the whole list of worthwhile SW PF exclusives IMO.

Here's a few more pics since some people were asking for them. Sorry they are blurred/dark, that's just how crappy the lighting is in my living room :lol. Maybe it makes the pics more dramatic. I posted clearer pics earlier in this thread. Enjoy.

Picture834.jpg

Picture835.jpg

Picture836.jpg

Picture837.jpg

Picture838.jpg

I need to put the robe back on him, he looks alot better with it on (with the Sith eyes anyway).

Yeah I agree. That's how I'm gonna display him when I have the sith head on, and once I get my extra sith head repainted as a regular one back from Josh, I'll display him without the robe when the regular head is on.

Add Dagobah Luke's Vader/Luke reveal head plus Assaj's 'toon head, and you've got the whole list of worthwhile SW PF exclusives IMO.

Yeah, the head that comes with Luke may in fact be the coolest of the exclusives, but probably isn't as much of a "must have" in the sense that it doesn't alter the statue itself in any way.

The Salacious Crumb that comes with Slave Leia is very similar in that regard.

Just got mine and I love everything about the PF except the robe.
I'm really disappointed with it. The fabric is too stiff, and the sleeves and hood are too short. It's not bad but, it could be so much better.
I am going to look into having a new robe made for him.

The original robe material they used was alot nicer than the one they used in the end.

Man this PF looks Great, I just got the Ventress PF for a great price off the Bay and this would look Amazing next to it, but at 300 and change this close to Christmas..... is whats keeping me from pulling the trigger.

Congrats to everyone who owns him :)

Back