Anakin Skywalker PF Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2693.jpg

IMG_2694.jpg

IMG_2695.jpg
What a PERFECT way to display him. Or them. If SW PF collecting came down to two figures this would be the way to go. Incredible.

Looks awesome! :rock

Wish I could pick this one up, but it comes down to this or the Indiana Jones PF and as awesome as Anakin looks, I've got to hold out for Jones. There's no way I can let go of Indy.

But as far as Anakin goes, from everything I've seen, he looks like one of the best Star Wars PF's yet. The costume detail looks very well done; nice layering. I know he's my personal favorite which makes me want to pick him up all the more. Hopefully someday I'll be able to add this one to the collection.

Well I can definitely say from Grond's pics that he does look damn good, the normal head looking much better in particular than in the previous pics. I'm glad that's the case cause I'm probably one of the only ones who wants to display him most of the time with the normal head, cause I'd like to display him as he was before he turned totally evil. I can still see small changes that might have been done to the eyes on the normal head, but I'm still excited to get mine. I'll be sure to post pics as soon as I get him hopefully this week, even though I'm sure quite a few people will have already posted their pics.

What a PERFECT way to display him. Or them. If SW PF collecting came down to two figures this would be the way to go. Incredible.

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

definetely one of the best P.F. in my opinion . and what a number you got !!! i don`t know what is going on with my order :monkey2 . i haven`t order it with the flexpay way and i don`t know when my credit card it`s going to be charged,no e-mails for this order..anly for the last payment for my samaritan..i`m desperate...:monkey2

Oh man I can't wait to get mine. Any ideas on the best way to get the wrinkles out of the robe?

Thanks grond33! He looks great! Is there anyway you can show him next to the Darth Maul PF as well? I'd love to see how he looks next to Maul as I might pick up Maul too...for a sith apprentice type display.

Of course, what I'm really waiting for is a ROTS Obi-Wan PF. I have a feeling that once they announce that, everyone who didn't get Anakin with Sith head exclusive is gonna want one! :rock

Ahhh I am so tempted to use my reward points on this. I don't even know why I have saved them for so long. :lol

Should I do it? How impressive is this piece in person? Does the sith head look really evil?

My ROTS exclusive PF Sith Anakin arrived a moment ago.
I orderred it as soon as it went up and received #66.
(For some reason that sounds like it should be significant???) :rolleyes:
-theropod

I'm glad I saved the $300 on this, but damn I hate having to wait another 5 weeks :emperor

My ROTS exclusive PF Sith Anakin arrived a moment ago.
I orderred it as soon as it went up and received #66.
(For some reason that sounds like it should be significant???) :rolleyes:
-theropod

Well, it was my football # in grade 11 before we got new jerseys my senior year and had to take #65... Does that help?:lol

Wow, the more I see this, the more impressed I find myself. :monkey5

Would he fit in a Detolf with the lightsaber being extended in front of him?

Wish I hadn't canceled but I'm not totally feeling the paint apps on the face. Something seems off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back