Anakin Skywalker PF Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did it- I just used my points for this. I am thrilled! :rock

I really hope I get the most evil sith head of the bunch. May my Chinese factory paint worker put all his hate and misery in my portrait.

My favorite part of the pre-trilogy was the end. He killed them all and even when he was burnt to a crisp he still meant it when he said "I HATE YOU!"

Nice combo.

Having them face each other would be more wicked though. :banana

here he is with maul.

IMG_2696.jpg

My order says shipping soon (even though I just got a 20 day notice this week) :confused:

I wish mine was shipping soon.... then again I did just order him last night. :lol

I haven't been this excited about a PF in a long time. :rock

I wish mine was shipping soon.... then again I did just order him last night. :lol

I haven't been this excited about a PF in a long time. :rock

Yeah, I had mine on pre-order since day one, but I didn't do Flex-Pay. Kept thinking month in and month out "Do I cancel? Do I cancel?"...Just couldn't do it knowing that it came with that extra sith head...and knowing that when SS does a ROTS Obi-Wan, these will look AMAZING together!

However...

Since $$$ are tight and I do have PF Indiana Jones Exclusive on Flex-Pay, and the 1/6 Indy Exclusive and just received the 1/6 Gandalf Exclusive, my C.C. is seeing some serious charges right now...So once I saw Anakin up for SECOND-CHANCE on Flex-Pay, I cancelled my full pay pre-order and re-ordered on Flex. Have to wait until February to get him, but man, it'll be worth it. For now I can enjoy the photos everyone is posting...

...And when I get that Indy PF in December, that'll tide me over in the PF department! :gun

I hear you man. I couldn't afford it either this month. Luckily I had my reward points sitting there waiting for me.

I was going to pass for a bit and get this later down the road but I just couldn't live without the exclusive sith head. It's a must for me. Plus, if a ROTS Obi-Wan does come out I know I would have been kicking myself for passing this by.

Yeah, I had mine on pre-order since day one, but I didn't do Flex-Pay. Kept thinking month in and month out "Do I cancel? Do I cancel?"...Just couldn't do it knowing that it came with that extra sith head...and knowing that when SS does a ROTS Obi-Wan, these will look AMAZING together!

Sweetness dude, thanks to your post I just realized that the flex has been moved all the way to Feb, I HAVE A CHANCE AGAIN!!!! :rock Flex just got ordered!

Date Placed: 2008-11-14 18:23:42

El Roranous, Indiana Fett, and Skiman, you won't be disappointed. One of the best PF's ever, IMO. A Trevor sculpt, an amazingly tailored multilayered costume, light up saber, and tons of display choices really make it hard to beat.

I kind of feel like the SW PF line has "arrived" with the long awaited release and incredible execution of the ROTS Anakin PF. The other iconics just don't have the wow factor of this one, IMO. Now bring on Arena Padme and the Droids!

my pf ex is shipping soon. i got the electronic data from shipper received email from ups.

:stormtroo:vader:stormtroo

My Exclusive Anakin has officially shipped, and he'll be arriving on Monday! :woo. Really excited to receive him and I'll be sure to post some pics once I have him in hand. :chew

El Roranous, Indiana Fett, and Skiman, you won't be disappointed. One of the best PF's ever, IMO.

Must agree with you there. I haven't been wow'd by any of the SW PFs except for grievous. The rest of them just look goofy or have ridiculously bad proportions. Anakin however is pretty damn impressive to see.

Must agree with you there. I haven't been wow'd by any of the SW PFs except for grievous. The rest of them just look goofy or have ridiculously bad proportions. Anakin however is pretty damn impressive to see.

No Speeder Bike yet, nash? :huh

No Speeder Bike yet, nash? :huh

Not yet. I saw it multiple times at forbidden planet but something about the trooper seems off to me. He seems way too stalky or something. The speeder bike looks awesome though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back