Anakin Skywalker PF Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be looking for a Vader PF shortly, maybe after the holidays does anyone know how hard it is to obtain this piece and what the goin rate for the fisherman is?

That looks much nicer than I was expecting, I might have to break my PT rule.

:horror

Which PFs exactly are you referring to? Off the top of my head, only Asajj and Obi-Wan have similar cloaks, and of those I know that Obi-wan doesn't have a wire. Not sure about Asajj. Not that I'm against having a wire or anything -- it's a good idea.

What about Aragorn and Galadriel? Don't those have wires as well?

I don't think it should matter "which" ones have the wire. If the 1/6th figures can have wires in all the hoods why the hell not a Premium Format?

Hey guys, on the topic of the removable blade, I'm wondering if Vader PF has a removable blade. I'm kind of thinking of getting one to display with just the hilt.

Thanks for the help.

The blade and the top part of the hilt are removable from the hands from the Vader PF.

fishing pose !!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
I know he should be pose with OBI but I think he looks fantastic on that CLASSIC fighting stance.
DSC05817.jpg

DSC05814.jpg

If you are a STAR WARS FAN !! Vader should be on the top of the list.
VADER is the most Iconic character in the world.

ANAKIN PF is amazing and should be added to your STAR WARS collection right along side VADER.

Sorry but for me the Best Vader (by far) is this one :cool: :

:: Attakus 1/5 scale ::

trvaderstorm2gp9.jpg

attakus 1 is the definitive vader - but be prepared to pay over $1k.

I actually prefer the exclusive Grievous over the scout/speedbike combo but both are amazing.

attakus 1 is the definitive vader - but be prepared to pay over $1k.

I actually prefer the exclusive Grievous over the scout/speedbike combo but both are amazing.

How much shorter his he than the SS Vader, that really bites to get the ultimate Vader in a good pose but he's not 1/4

and the fisherman is
23" H (584.2mm) x 14" W (355.6mm) x 18" D (457.2mm)*

Darth Vader best PF's of SW line...

You mean the Vader with ridiculous Fishing pose^^

The Vader PF is really very well done. But you are right that the pose is limiting. They decided to go with poses for Vader and Obi-wan that really only look good when they are placed together. I personally would have preferred poses that would also look good independently. But anyway, aside from the pose it's great. I just got mine the other day.

The Biker Scout is probably the best PF overall, although I have a soft spot for Luke and Yoda as well.

The problem for me having Vader and Obi facing each other is its easy to miss the awesome sculpt on Obi-Wan.

The problem for me having Vader and Obi facing each other is its easy to miss the awesome sculpt on Obi-Wan.

That's why I switch them back and forth. It's just the best human likeness of any PF to date.

come on, Boba, Obi, the scout with speederbike, Grievous, maul and Anakin PF are all way better than this Vader ... Vader PF looks quite nice when displayed with obi wan. Otherwise, I even prefer the GG kneeling Vader to it. Attakus version is by far better, but it is quite expensive ...

Vader is a GREAT PF but only when coupled with the Obi PF.

Mine says shipping soon as well, however I just got an e-mail saying that this will arrive within 20 days. huh? Does Sideshow charge your account if it is so far off from arrival?

Mine arrives tomorrow or thursday for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back