Anakin Skywalker PF Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
got my shipping notice today:chew
gonna be getting him on monday:chew:chew
so excited because he is my first PF ever and cant wait to see the greatness

Just got my shipping notice!! I will have to take some pictures of this guy when he comes. I am very excite! *Borat* :banana:lol

On another note, Just got my exclusive Vega statue and I think it's actually tits. Off topic I know. :rock :lol

Mine will arrive next Thursday! But I have to wait until Christmas to open it:monkey2

I just opened mine. I got number 0005. The downside is I can't get the lightsaber to work. Do low numbers really matter much? Seems like having a low number would be negated by the nightsaber not working. Although that only matters should I ever have to sell it and I hope that never happens.

To me the Sith head looks more evil than the regular. It's like others said, the differences seem very subtle so I can't quite tell what it is that's different. The tunic is too short even once I tugged it down. On the 12" figures the tunic is as long as the tabbards. But if I put the robe on that doesn't really matter. And even without its not a big deal.

I'm also having a hard time with the lightsaber arm staying attached, anyone else having this problem? How did you fix it?

When I first attached Anakin's arm I did it really gingerly and the saber didn't turn on. I pushed it just a little harder and found that I hadn't fully attached it. It clicked into place and the blade came on. I don't think low numbers equate to much difference financially, just a little thing to get excited about if you care.

Nobody looks at anyone's collection in the "Show Your Shelves" section and says "Sweet setup! Any really low numbers in there?" :D

Someone earlier was having problems with the saber and they fussed around with it to get it working but they never said what they did to get it working, just "oops it works no on to the next story" LOL...

Thanks Khev, maybe that's my problem. And good point about the low numbers. Funny thing is I'm really not one who gets excited about it, but when I saw the 0005 I got excited. :lol

Someone earlier was having problems with the saber and they fussed around with it to get it working but they never said what they did to get it working, just "oops it works no on to the next story" LOL...

Probably the same issue many had with Maul, just have to push a little harder to get the hand connector in all the way.

Yeah that's all I had to do was push it in a bit more and it stays in better and lights up. Now I just have to steam the wrinkles outta the robe and decide if I want him to wear it or not. I wonder why they made the tunic so short.

I'm tempted to leave it off. Aside from the wrinkles its a pain to dust that kind of material. I really need to upgrade my display space to something with glass doors. I'm so tired of dusting.

I think the robe just fills him out so much more. most of the wrinkles on mine are below the hood on the back of the robe. not very noticeable when displaying from the front.

I think the robe just fills him out so much more. most of the wrinkles on mine are below the hood on the back of the robe. not very noticeable when displaying from the front.

Mine are all in the front. :banghead

I'm gonna try the ole technique of hanging it a steaming shower.

Every time I think I'm going to remove the robe I take a look at the PF and it just looks so grand with it on. I'm sure I'll take it off eventually. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back