AN UPDATE RE HURRICANE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrshurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all,
just an update on all things planet hurricane! As some of you may know we lost a significant member of our family in the days before christmas, Our baby cat Tigger. He was only 2 and it was completely out of the blue, it has hit us hard and what with the man flu and christmas to contend with also it has not been a very productive time!, but fear not Glenn is back with a vengeance tonight and there will be plenty of packing up of items for posting in the next couple of days. So thanks for bearing with us and all that is left to say is HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
all our love Steph and Glenn x

Sorry to hear about the loss of your Kitty. :monkey2

Good to see you are keeping your spirits up though and that Glenn is feeling better! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year! :)

Sorry to hear about your cat. Seems like we lose about a cat a year to owls, bobcats, coyotes and the like. :monkey2 I don't even name them anymore.

That's horrible to hear about Tigger... I know if I lost my cat I would be devastated, so I can understand what you guys must be going through.

I hope everything gets better guys, you two are awesome people and deserve happiness and good health. :duff

Thanks for the update.I'm looking foward to displaying Vader/Luke head.

Sorry to hear about your cat I lost my 16 year old cat a year and some change ago.Very unpleasent time for my wife and I.It seems only people who have or had animals can really understand the attatchment that we have for them and it really hurts to loose them.

I just have fish now.......Oh wait.........:monkey4

:monkey3

i return, sorry for the time away, thanx to the missus for keeping you guys updated, things are being sorted out, first vader/luke kits ready to go, two very late vader, nope four Vaders being packaged up to go out, ordered vader/luke kits prepped and primed (the completed ones)......if anyone now wants casted hollow kaiyodo vaders helmets for their own customs they are available, cos, i cast them complete for the luke/vader kits ,then dremel the damaged area away by hand.........:banghead

Yeah really! Good to have you back Glenn.
Flu and colds can be a bitc#. I know.

Sorry about Tigger. Your new kitty should heal things soon. Hang in there.

Sorry to hear about the kitty :monkey2

I have a cat and I'd hate to lose her.

allrighty then....the flu didnt go away,just ulled and came back nastier,twas 'real' flu this time, but almost right now at last, altho Mrs H is in mid-grip of it while im crawling about a bit.
updates:- first Luke/vader kits are on their ways,
wor-gors package,on its way,tracking # available.
lord vicious' vader in transit,and one other vader in transit (the vader/redux one)
bwaynes vader done except for wiring up lit saber hand.
sorry for the holdups,but weve both benn laying in pools of sweat feeling sorry for ourselves.:eek:

That really sucks to hear Glenn.... I feel for you guys over there. I hope things get better soon. The worst thing about the flu is when it doesn't go away. :monkey2

My family and I have been fighting off whatever we had at Christmas also, so I feel your pain. had to take the Ma to get a catscan today (she gets those often) and I was coughing up a storm.
All to say, I am with you and hope you and your lady get better.
Kudos on getting any work done while sick too.

GOT MY STUFF GLENN!

It's really amazing what you do. All 5 lamps work great, bulbs seem to glow even and steady, and the tracker is excellent! I haven't seen them at night yet, so I can't wait until it gets dark to see the full power. But I got to say, at this scale, this is pretty insane! You have just put my Aliens Marines over-the-top in terms of jaw-dropping coolness.

Thanks Glenn!

Back