An open letter to Sideshow from an upset customer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
punch.gif

Actually, I find myself buying more HT figs lately. Still like my dusty statues, but with the detail HT offers, they are little pieces of art IMO. I was unhappy with the floppy body on IJ and haven't bought any other SS 12" fig with exception of deadline which I have yet to open a single one :lol. I don't know why I keep getting new dead figs since I probably will never display them.

:violin
:violin :violin
:violin :violin :violin
:violin :violin :violin :violin
A simphony titled "Le Whiner"​

Je-Sus man, you just can't help yourself can you? Even after getting banned you start up where you left off. It's like you have this itch that needs to be scratched every three days. I guess some folks just enjoy being a bleephole for the sake of being a bleephole.

"Hello my name is NAM and I love to antagonize others because it's always been my way or the highway."

This will be my last response to your posts, because I know you will just reply, call me ignorant, and it won't end.

But who the ____ are you to dictate that this guy can't thoughtfully express his frustration over his recent experiences? Your focussing solely on him responding to directly to SS, which OP said he did, and I'm sure he still wants to get it off his chest and discuss his dissapointment. He can do that, many of us have _____ed about recent SS QC issues as of late.

Next time I think something and want to reply to or start a thread, I'll pm you and ask your permission if you would give me your blessing before I post.

You post in a discussion forum, expect to hear something you don't like and expect to find people with different views. You of all people should know that after the whole PZ PF fiasco. His opinion is that he was wronged and Sideshow should do everything short of sending an employee over to his house with kneepads and lube to make him happy because the more than generous means that they already provide just don't seem to be enough.

Je-Sus man, you just can't help yourself can you? Even after getting banned you start up where you left off. It's like you have this itch that needs to be scratched every three days. I guess some folks just enjoy being a bleephole for the sake of being a bleephole.

"Hello my name is NAM and I love to antagonize others because it's always been my way or the highway."

Honestly, go back and reread the thread from the first page. Was I the first one only one to make a remark against the OP's opinion? I just don't believe an alternate point of view should have to come with an obligatory stroking.

th_scarlettpopcornlol.gif

I agree the newb has a right to complain. Doesn't matter if someone working for Sideshow browses the forum or not, the only way to get something done is to contact Sideshow themselves.

And I think NAM will be gone again soon :lol He has no control. Watch, he will respond to this post!!!

Honestly, go back and reread the thread from the first page. Was I the first one only one to make a remark against the OP's opinion? I just don't believe an alternate point of view should have to come with an obligatory stroking.

I wouldn't make a harsh comment like that without reading the whole thread to get the complete picture.

Here's the deal NAM. Quite frankly, you're one of the funniest guys on this board and you've made me LMAO on many occasions. Also you've showed off your generosity by helping others on the Spook thread. And therein lies the head scratcher. If you have these characteristics going for you then you don't need to do the other stuff. You know why? Because you're just better than that. I've seen it. Just my opinion.

LEGEND, you f'n crack me up sometimes. The art of subtlety.

:lol:rock:lol:rock

Sometimes I think people get a little too serious here... Not that I think I'm above it, just sayin'.....

I did have a Tuna sand w/ a bowl of minestrone for dinner though. :D

Anyway, wife and baby are both laying in bed.... something tells me I want to be there too. Have a good night.

I wouldn't make a harsh comment like that without reading the whole thread to get the complete picture.

Here's the deal NAM. Quite frankly, you're one of the funniest guys on this board and you've made me LMAO on many occasions. Also you've showed off your generosity by helping others on the Spook thread. And therein lies the head scratcher. If you have these characteristics going for you then you don't need to do the other stuff. You know why? Because you're just better than that. I've seen it. Just my opinion.

Again, IMO, things just don't need to be sugarcoated. Why go through all the long, drawn out posting of threatening to stop buying Sideshow's products because you received 5 figures (how many have they put out between those?!) that're loose and think taping a label on a box, calling UPS and waiting a week is too much work? Initially, his complaint was that he'd have to drive 30 minutes to UPS. Then when I reminded him you can call UPS for a pick-up, his excuse changes to he works nights and it's too much work to expect him to answer a door and hand over a package. It seems like he's looking for an excuse to bash a company for no other reason but that.

Again, IMO, things just don't need to be sugarcoated. Why go through all the long, drawn out posting of threatening to stop buying Sideshow's products because you received 5 figures (how many have they put out between those?!) that're loose and think taping a label on a box, calling UPS and waiting a week is too much work? Initially, his complaint was that he'd have to drive 30 minutes to UPS. Then when I reminded him you can call UPS for a pick-up, his excuse changes to he works nights and it's too much work to expect him to answer a door and hand over a package. It seems like he's looking for an excuse to bash a company for no other reason but that.

Then why didn't you state your peace in your initial post with a simple response instead of posting 10 violins with the title "A simphony titled Le Whiner?"

Then why didn't you state your peace in your initial post with a simple response instead of posting 10 violins with the title "A simphony titled Le Whiner?"

Because that's exactly what it is. You feel like cracking your knuckles and starting the obligatory stroke-job, that's fine. Again, not my forte. :dunno

Not enough teeth,helmets off, send it back. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back