An open letter to Sideshow from an upset customer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir I am :)

My sister had some friends who went to africa recently and she asked them to get some money for me, and for X-mas she surprised me with it :rock Very cool present.

That's cool they did that. May I ask what specific country in Africa? I have some relatives in northeastern africa (Sudan) that I can get some cash from.

Also, my aunt just went to Pakistan and I told her to pick up all denominations below $500. When she returns I'll PM you and mail it out. :D

That's cool they did that. May I ask what specific country in Africa? I have some relatives in northeastern africa (Sudan) that I can get some cash from.

Also, my aunt just went to Pakistan and I told her to pick up all denominations below $500. When she returns I'll PM you and mail it out. :D

I'll have to check when I get home, I cant remember now.

Dude, thats awesome!!!! Thnx for that :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Very cool of you :bow

I appreciate all the advice from the people with a brain around here. Some of the gifs were hilarious.

And to Dave the site owner: people like myself who enjoy intelligent conversation see knuckle-dragging troglodytes like "the nam" and avoid joining your site, meaning you lose revenue because someone will be clicking that link to order the next SSC on another site.

I appreciate all the advice from the people with a brain around here. Some of the gifs were hilarious.

And to Dave the site owner: people like myself who enjoy intelligent conversation see knuckle-dragging troglodytes like "the nam" and avoid joining your site, meaning you lose revenue because someone will be clicking that link to order the next SSC on another site.

Oooooh, blackmail and namecalling, the cornerstone of people who "enjoy intelligent conversation" :rock:rock:rock!

Personally, I really don't get why you just don't take the issue to Sideshow directly, vs. flaming the company publicly like you did. You can't even be bothered to put a label on a box, call UPS to come pick it up and wait a single week for a replacement.... :dunno

You guys got my vote to permaban the nam. :rock

I'm going to lock this thread for the tailspin of negativity. Everyone is entitled to an opinion just as everyone is entitled to state their opinion on someone's opinion... But this isn't a site for immature mud-slinging. If you can't respect others (and for that matter yourself) please re-evaluate why you've joined this site before you're asked to leave.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back