an american werewolf in london REMAKE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tryin' to make a good film around limitations is what makes these films good to begin with. If James Cameron could use CGI back in early 80's we'd get Terminator Gaynesys instead of one of the best sci fi thrillers ever made.

He did give us T2 which was a good mix. But now, it's just easier to do it which a cheap CG artist.

Tryin' to make a good film around limitations is what makes these films good to begin with. If James Cameron could use CGI back in early 80's we'd get Terminator Gaynesys instead of one of the best sci fi thrillers ever made.

How many times did good movies were ruined by bad effects
Bad effects can limit and ruined a directors vision

How many times did good movies were ruined by bad effects
Bad effects can limit and ruined a directors vision

If you're not going to put talented people and a good budget behind CGI, you get Jerkmeoff World.

dick-jones-dies.jpg

Not ruined the film, just the ending.

Yep. It's an odd thing to screw up but I don't care when I watch the movie because it's like 2 seconds and at the very end, followed by awesome final lines and awesome RoboCop theme.

Kind reminder that steven Spielberg wanted to show the shark a lot more than he could in JAWS and a remake of JAWS would definitely fix this.

Instantly thought of this also....

It’s been shown time and time again that the reason Jaws worked so well is how little they showed the shark....

A Jaws remake, even now, would be tragic....might as well remake The Godfather also....

I think they showed the wolf the perfect amount....which is to say, you wanted to see more......

Same with Jaws....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time the wolf attacks you see him for less than 4 seconds, i dont know. thats too little.

Every time the wolf attacks you see him for less than 4 seconds, i dont know. thats too little.

So you wanted to see it more?

Success!!! Me too!

Wanted to see it so much I bought the pCs statue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s been shown time and time again that the reason Jaws worked so well is how little they showed the shark.

That's the reasoning I apply to the Disney Star Wars trilogy - the less I see of it, the better I like it!

(Crows, I used the Force!)

Kind reminder that steven Spielberg wanted to show the shark a lot more than he could in JAWS and a remake of JAWS would definitely fix this.

And the film would definitely be worse for it.. Everyone now knows that the fact you could not always see shark made it a much more intense film. THe shark not working was a blessing in disguise.

Plenty of CGI shark films made recently and none of them are even close to achieving the intensity of JAWS. Chrissy and Alex attacks are far more intense and scary then anything offered in the Shallows and 40 Feet Below.

And the film would definitely be worse for it.. Everyone now knows that the fact you could not always see shark made it a much more intense film. THe shark not working was a blessing in disguise.

Plenty of CGI shark films made recently and none of them are even close to achieving the intensity of JAWS. Chrissy and Alex attacks are far more intense and scary then anything offered in the Shallows and 40 Feet Below.

Is that the prequel to 47 Meters Down? ;)

Even though the movie was so so I was actually shocked at how realistic all of the shark footage looked. It might have even had the most realistic sharks of any film (other than Open Water of course.)

Back