an american werewolf in london REMAKE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grew up watching AAWIL. One of my favourites. The practical effects during the transformation scene are still superior to most in the present day. I'm all for a new werewolf movie, Dog Soldiers is another favourite of mine, but does it really need to be a straight up remake but with the the current trend of replacing the lead male with a female actor...

And this will be CGI heavy...

If they have any respect for the first film, they would do everything practical...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grew up watching AAWIL. One of my favourites. The practical effects during the transformation scene are still superior to most in the present day. I'm all for a new werewolf movie, Dog Soldiers is another favourite of mine, but does it really need to be a straight up remake but with the the current trend of replacing the lead male with a female actor...

And this will be CGI heavy...

That's the way Hollywood is today, an existing IP is easier to sell than a new one.
A remake isn't the most disturbing aspect about this to me though, it's almost to be expected, it's more disturbing that John Landis's son is involved. What did he have to do with the first one that justifies him being involved in this? All he has is a name.

My apologies, I meant nice Christmas/Easter/Valentine's/Mother's Day setup! :rock

:D

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back