Amy Schumer is...BARBIE!(?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always liked Lundgren. Lutz would be a step down IMO.

Not that it matters since I'm sure whatever out of shape comedian they pick for He-Man will make Lundgren look like Daniel Day Lewis.

How do you post images on here? Here's a link to a mock up of Lutz as He Man. Anything's better than Dolph Lundgren right? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cc_y1ORUEAE8OLl.jpg

Yeah, I'd seen that one. Dude looks perfect.

r1kbjd.jpg

Hopefully the movie is infused with a retro 80s vibe & feels like an old Canon flick.

I was reading about how mattel had created a very good and strong barbie series recently that a lot of people loved and it has done well with kids.
It has proved to be a hit.

"The series is set in a fictional version of Malibu, California, United States where all of its inhabitants are human-sized dolls. The dolls behave like people, though a number of the show's gags rely on their doll-like nature. The series centers on the life of Barbie, her friends, siblings and her boyfriend Ken. The series is stylized as a mock reality show featuring confessionals of the characters in between scenes."

How do u go from that to a live action project that will attack your product for being superficial and judgemental?
The new movie paints barbies as hateful of amy shumer because she is eccentric and they kick her out of barbieland.
Sounds like wreck it ralph.

Like Feig's Ghostbusters, this will be another massive PC troll.

I just find it amazing that SONY continues to finance potential franchise movies that turn off the masses years before they even go into production.

What's next? Transgendered Robocop reboot starring Laverne Cox and Lena Dunham as lesbian Lois?

This actually reveals the true villain of the 2016 Ghostbusters debacle, Amy Pascal. It was revealed from the Sony email hack that she hated Ivan Reitman and put a stop to his produced and directed Ghostbusters 3 attempt so that she could take over the franchise and push Girlbusters by Feig.

Amy Pascal is producing this Barbie movie.

This actually reveals the true villain of the 2016 Ghostbusters debacle, Amy Pascal. It was revealed from the Sony email hack that she hated Ivan Reitman and put a stop to his produced and directed Ghostbusters 3 attempt so that she could take over the franchise and push Girlbusters by Feig.

Shut it down, screamingmetal knows too much!

Reported
Expect a ban soon senpai :wave

Back