Amy Schumer is...BARBIE!(?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full figured women can be attractive (the AT&T girl is freaking adorable) but like DiFabio said Amy Schumer is just so disgusting inside and out I can't help but wonder what Mattel is thinking with this movie.

Will it be animated? That would make more sense. We've seen vulgar comedians like Sarah Silverman and Dennis Leary lend their voices to high profile family entertainment.

But live-action? That's a real head scratcher unless Mattel is deliberately reinventing their brand. My 10 year old daughter has never cared for Barbie, instead preferring the Disney Princess line of Barbie knock offs and American Girl dolls.

Maybe Mattel is giving up on appealing to little girls and thinks their audience is now grown and crass women. Who knows.

The AT&T girl is not full figured. She just has big boobies. :lol

bored-kid-escapes-accident.gif

Another Mattel property being adapted by Sony Pictures is Masters of the Universe. Now we know what to expect when they announce who will be playing He-Man and She-Ra, who I now assume will be Dave Chappelle and Melissa McCarthy, respectively.

It's like they're trying to outdo the craze Ghostbusters had :lol

Came in here to make my distaste for her known, maybe say she's a bit too homely for Barbie and is in general a bad person but...well I didn't have to say anything because you've all said it, good work team. :lol

Back