Amy Schumer is...BARBIE!(?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I'm a badass comic headlining arenas all over the world and making tv and movies and writing books where I lay it all out there and I'm fearless like you can be."

neil-degrasse-tyson-reaction.gif

Yeah, she's her number one greatest fan. I hate to break it to her, but her vision of the world is pretty small (the US border maybe?). In my country, I must be one of the few guys who's ever heard and seen her... I puked on both occasion.

Oh, and just to be clear, I'm not fat shaming her. I'm a fat guy, so I don't judge people on their look. No, that woman is ugly and obnoxious on the inside!

Yeah, she's her number one greatest fan. I hate to break it to her, but her vision of the world is pretty small (the US border maybe?). In my country, I must be one of the few guys who's ever heard and seen her... I puked on both occasion.

Oh, and just to be clear, I'm not fat shaming her. I'm a fat guy, so I don't judge people on their look. No, that woman is ugly and obnoxious on the inside!

WTF man?! Aren't you afraid, talking **** about Bad-Ass Amy?! She gon'be smashin' through your window any second now!

Kidding aside, from what I've seen, she's just an obnoxious "cute" girl who insults and says gross things, playing with the contrast between the two. I mean, you just don't joke about the death of someone's friend and then say "sorry, not sorry". Not to mention how many times she's went between "I'm plus and proud" and "I ain't plus, wtf you talkin' about?". She admitted harassing Cooper and went into detail about her sexual fantasies about Obama and Cooper.

In short, she's just another B- Celebrity who has nothing special apart from being at the right place, at the right time. IMO anyway...

Comedians typically wear thin after 4 years.... that's not to say they don't often over-stay their welcome. Most do that, for many years after.

The very lucky few transition to more adult, dramatic fair (Hanks, Keaton). Or they try and fail (Ferrell, Wiig, Sandler, etc). And then if they're lucky they find a niche in very soft humor/family every 3-4 years (Steve Martin, Eddie Murphy).

Or they go to TV.

Hollywood is determined to shame the public into liking her. She's gross and unfunny. My daughter loves Barbie and I will make sure we are BUSY when it comes out. Fortunately I don't see this lasting in the theaters for much longer than that.

Hollywood is determined to shame the public into liking her. She's gross and unfunny. My daughter loves Barbie and I will make sure we are BUSY when it comes out. Fortunately I don't see this lasting in the theaters for much longer than that.

The last movie she was in was out of the theater in a couple weeks

Cant even turn on a f ng tv without seeing her old navy ads... cringy weird ads.
Why.... why

leaked pic of the toys for this movie

2h5jkuo.jpg

Last edited:
Back