Amstel's World of Figures...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can call me either amstel or Angie. Yes I am a woman. Lol I do not normally share that part unless I'm a buyer. I guess its because I am not sure what the comfort level you guys are at with the female collectors. Some doesn't care and I have had a few that stopped interacting with me cuz I'm a chick. :)

Re: Amstel's Custom Horror Figures...

I think it's pretty cool to see a chick collect. Although it pretty much doesn't matter what gender you are as long as you can appreciate horror movies :) I've heard so many people say they don't watch them because they get scared :lol

Thank you Mario! I appreciate that and I agree wholeheartedly it doesn't matter what gender we are. The people that hates and doesn't appreciate horror movies really are missing out on it!

I think it's great that you collect Angie especially horror figures. I'm probably one of those that gets scared with horror movies. More like possession and demonic type just freak me out. But if it's a guy behind a mask then I'm all in.:lol

I think it's great that you collect Angie especially horror figures. I'm probably one of those that gets scared with horror movies. More like possession and demonic type just freak me out. But if it's a guy behind a mask then I'm all in.:lol
That's weird. I have to admit I'm the same way when it comes to demonic/possession type of movies. It scares me easily than the slasher movies. I think because it actually does exist in this world. So many stories about it out there that creeps me out. Lol but I still would watch those.

I knew Angie was a woman from te get go. But that doesnt alter any sort of opinion I have of her. She's one of my best customers, and very kind, patient and understanding person. :hi5:

Thank you Jon! :hi5: back at ya

I am a huge fan of your work and I definitely follow up with your projects very close. Good luck at FAMCON!

Same here. I knew for a little while now because of Facebook but it doesnt change the fact that you are a good "freak" on here Angie!! :)

Got the dio stand "The Closet Scene" from 1978 Halloween movie. Made by ZsaszSays. Jon did an amazing job on it!! Looks really fanastic especially with my Myers figure. The light also flashes like in the movie, the part where Michael broke through, he hit the light bulb causing it to flashes before he knocked it out. I will do a video of it to show you later. Yes, it is designed to fit a detolf.

atydyse5.jpg

a3evy5yv.jpg

vu2y8a9a.jpg

u9utebej.jpg

I am proud to present you none other than the LEATHERFACE from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake movie.

On a ttm20 body, with One's Customs head sculpt, painted and haired by One. The shirt and apron were tailored by ZsaszSays. The gauntlets and pants came from Sideshow's Leatherface figure. These along with the boots are what I plan to replace soon when I find the parts I wanted. I got the chainsaw from the MacFarlane Leatherface set and the sledgehammer from eBay. I will be weathering the clothes soon. I did weather the hands to make them dirty and bloody. I am pretty proud of this one. He's one of my favorite figures.

Here's some pictures-

esujy7y6.jpg

9uryne8u.jpg

jyzuna2e.jpg

egy7a3e9.jpg

...1, 2 Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4 Better Lock The Door...

Ones Customs Freddy part 1-

b731110cdda6df15b0c900974b062661.jpg

cc372e37c014dfed96c464009d0d4ccd.jpg

79b111fb52250fbb1da0aa195366f9ea.jpg

f594ba4d1b1443424c03ffa758e9fc7b.jpg

Back