Amstel's World of Figures...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Amstel's Custom Horror Figures...

No I haven't checked out the creepshow Nathan Grantham yet. I should check out that site, Shrunken Heads studios. How good is their quality? For example I heard from someone that Creations Unearthed uses cheap and low quality materials to make their figures.

Look at my new piece and only custom I have atm but certainly not my last.
9yzypu3u.jpg

ejujy9y4.jpg
just seeing this made entering this thread for the first time worthwhile

just seeing this made entering this thread for the first time worthwhile

Hmm considering the fact that this thread is called "Amstel's Custom Horror Figures", I don't see what these pics have to do with this thread or why you feel that saying what you did is appropriate?

That remark kinda makes me upset Damien. Amstel has some very good customs herself, no need to say what you said.

This has nothing to do with horror figures but since its my thread I suppose I will post on here until I find the proper place for it to be posted in

3b14d76f26073006a3b51860e8adeb7e.jpg

Stay tuned...

Holy crap, that's awesome!!

I just recently had my kids watch that movie for the first time. They loved it. That bike is a work of art.

Thank you Rambler! He is indeed an amazing figure! I am speechless at how stunning he looks!

e17f104f2b01e1bdc3920e88b8968e81.jpg

Wow you got peewee! Congrats Amstel you got he'll of a figure in your collection.

Been so long since I seen his movies which bike is the most accurate?

The one I had him standing next to is the accurate bike. I got this unmodified bike as you see it is behind him in the picture as a bonus included in the deal

My camera on my phone does not do the figure and accessories justice. It is stunning to look at in hand! I need to adjust my photos and upload a better looking pictures later.

Lol really cool Angie. Looking at it I can't stop thinking of his annoying laugh tho. :lol

Back