Amoktime releasing their own horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the link!!! i d ohope this figure makes it,im embarrassed to mention the amount of loot i spent in 1/6 lab equipmet...lol

Still no Blacula? I pre-ordered him from Red Planet Toys last August. I don't even want him anymore. This is bull crap. How can they be this far behind?

heres an email i got from them,at least theyre coming out but not anytime soon

Both items will be coming out.
Look for the West to be on our site in the next 30-60 days.
Bub Will be available in late Summer.
Dr. West approx October.
We are no longer showing any items up for preorder until we can get closer release dates for them.
We recommend you to just our mailing list for the best info.
Thank you for your email,
Jim
Amoktime.com

I was told early Summer or May for the Killer Klowns last week...1 year 3 months in counting.. :(

Anyone had trouble ordering diff preorder items and then getting them to combine them ? I've ordered both Klown figures, one Nov 08' and the 2nd one last year ( since that is when it came up ) and they said order both and we will combine em'...somehow I was full shipping for both and they won't answer my emails about it. :?

Executive Replicas should do a Forrest J Ackerman 12 Inch Figure for their Icons Of Horror Collection. And yes, I have asked them to do so. :D

That's a fantastic idea. Any fanboy collector worth his salt would be obligated to buy an Uncle Forry figure.

Anyone gotten word on those "ARRIVES MARCH 5th GUARANTEED" figures yet? Been waiting forever for the Horror of Party Beach figure to release. I'm working on a 1/6 B-Movie monsters collection. :D

Anyone gotten word on those "ARRIVES MARCH 5th GUARANTEED" figures yet? Been waiting forever for the Horror of Party Beach figure to release. I'm working on a 1/6 B-Movie monsters collection. :D

Relax man, They will be here. Executive Replicas and Amoktime are both GREAT. :D You have nothing to fear but the Monstarz that will be haunting your collection. ;):lol:rotfl:D

Last edited:
I noticed that Blacula has been bumped yet again to August/September. I'm now convinced that thing is never gonna make it out.

Small company. Look how long it takes mega companies like Mattel to get stuff out. Now consider doing about 1/5 of Mattel's business with these obscure genre favorites. That's about where these companies like Amok Time and ER rate on the food chain.

I wish they would hurry the heck up too....but it aint gonna happen. That's likely to hurt their sales in the long run. Some folks just lose interest or get out of the hobby altogether. The March 5th guarantee has come and gone. Supposed to be middle of the week next week though.:banghead

The wait is over 8 new "MONSTARZ" are in stock now!
The following items are shipping now:

1) Super Size Creature from the Black Lagoon 23in Collectors Figure.
2) Groovie Goolies Collectors Maquettes: Frank, Wolfie And Drac.
3) Night of the Living Dead Ben Collectors Figure.
4) The Hideous Sun Demon Collectors Figure.
5) The Horror Of Party Beach Collectors Figure.
6) Zacherley "The Cool Ghoul" Collectors Figure.

All pre-orders are shipping now in order of placement.
If you haven't ordered yet get those orders in now at
www.amoktime.com

:fireworks:chew:fireworks:D

The wait is over 8 new "MONSTARZ" are in stock now!
The following items are shipping now:

1) Super Size Creature from the Black Lagoon 23in Collectors Figure.
2) Groovie Goolies Collectors Maquettes: Frank, Wolfie And Drac.
3) Night of the Living Dead Ben Collectors Figure.
4) The Hideous Sun Demon Collectors Figure.
5) The Horror Of Party Beach Collectors Figure.
6) Zacherley "The Cool Ghoul" Collectors Figure.

All pre-orders are shipping now in order of placement.
If you haven't ordered yet get those orders in now at
www.amoktime.com

:fireworks:chew:fireworks:D

I ordered a Sun Demon now that its in stock. I will post pics when he arrives....:chew

Sun Demon, Party Beach Monster, and Zacherley are scheduled to arrive today... Hopefully someone will be home to sign for them... I wanted to grab the Goolies and Creature, but they're way overpriced...

Back