Amoktime releasing their own horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are wrong Ron Jeremy, Amoktime told me all 4 of my Boris Karloff figures shipped yesterday!:chew:banana

I wouldn't take anything he has to say seriously. Judging by the majority of his posts, the guy spends most of his time like this:

head_up_ass.jpg

And is actually an insult to the real Ron Jeremy, who's quite the opposite of dimwitted. :lol

You are wrong Ron Jeremy, Amoktime told me all 4 of my Boris Karloff figures shipped yesterday!:chew:banana

Hey, that's great to hear!

I'm sure you'll be the first to put some pics up. Can't wait!

Concerning the Amok Time shipping info, that was passed along on here verbatim from a 20 minute call with the owner or employee that I spoke with. Those were his words. He said there were some problems and that the figures were "just sitting in customs" and that "no one knows anything yet."

So, being that he said the shipping date was supposed to be pushed back at least a week later than the 9/4 date and they ended up shipping even before the 9/4 date, maybe that's a good sign and we can hope that maybe a lot of those characters that might "not see the light of day" WILL make it after all.

That would be a complete bummer if Bub and Blacula never make it. A horror!

Cool Klown dispaly Blade-of-the-moon!

I'm in the early stages of making a Klown room in my basement. I still have to paint the basement walls, add carpeting, build circus theme tv stand, and rework the mannequins.
Klowns-1.jpg

klowns-2.jpg

Nice collection there yourself !

Interesting Rottin' Cotton head..I have a full puppet ( the blue and spotted one ) and the full puppet Taffy ...are your head versions special editions ? The Rottin' looks a bit different than mine :
Killer_Klowns_Display_by_Blade_of_the_Moon.jpg
I know Chuck can do special versions for customers that look 99.9% like the prototypes...I've seen one he did of the Storefront up on eBay recently.

No Darkside Studios Klowns ? There a few that there were on par or better than Chuck's at Bump in the Night.

Taffy_the_Killer_Klown_by_Blade_of_the_Moon.jpg

Where on earth did you get that poster !? I've been looking everywhere for one of those and the larger prints the Chiodos sell at cons...I've even emailed them with no luck.. :?

If you want any help or tips shoot me a pm or email.. ;)

The rottin cottin I have is the 1st version full body puppet with arms and feet. I since replaced the stuffed body with a mannequin that I built.
klown1.jpg

The Taffy I have is a puppet the same as yours but the hair on mine is shorter and thinner. Most of my stuff is still in storage since I moved, that's why I just have the heads out.

The "officer Mooney Killer" Klown head in the case is the screen used head (it's seen better days) and next to it is a original foam casting of the Slim head signed by the chiodo bros.

The poster came from ebay and is also signed by the chiodos, I also have 3 27x40 posters.

I bought that Storefront bust that chuck had on ebay! :D

The rottin cottin I have is the 1st version full body puppet with arms and feet. I since replaced the stuffed body with a mannequin that I built.
klown1.jpg

The Taffy I have is a puppet the same as yours but the hair on mine is shorter and thinner. Most of my stuff is still in storage since I moved, that's why I just have the heads out.

The "officer Mooney Killer" Klown head in the case is the screen used head (it's seen better days) and next to it is a original foam casting of the Slim head signed by the chiodo bros.

The poster came from ebay and is also signed by the chiodos, I also have 3 27x40 posters.

I bought that Storefront bust that chuck had on ebay! :D

I customed the hair on my Taffy..he came pretty sparse...lol I didn't know the heads were removable..they seem pretty well attached to them.. :D

So you have an extra of those posters ? Signed or not I would like to get one...what would you want for it ? ;)

Chuck will do all his Klowns like that via special request..I like it a lot, but the store copies should have looked more like the prototypes he had in the first place.

Paul has one new " Klown " type mask out right now..it more based on the artwork the Chiodos did though.

I customed the hair on my Taffy..he came pretty sparse...lol I didn't know the heads were removable..they seem pretty well attached to them.. :D

So you have an extra of those posters ? Signed or not I would like to get one...what would you want for it ? ;)

Chuck will do all his Klowns like that via special request..I like it a lot, but the store copies should have looked more like the prototypes he had in the first place.

Paul has one new " Klown " type mask out right now..it more based on the artwork the Chiodos did though.

Everythings removable if you try hard enough:D

The other 3 posters i have are the 3 27x40 inch ones moviegoods sells
https://stores.shop.ebay.com/MovieGoods-Store__W0QQ_armrsZ1

I just bought the storefront because that's my favorite klown, I'm having a custom suit made (you can kinda see the fabric sitting on the couch) and I'm also building a popcorn gun and the small ray gun. I'll also be having a custom suit made for fatso after I build a correct size mannequin.

The other klown heads I'm just going to foam fill and repaint.

I'm trying not to add any other life size klown heads to the collection unless someone makes the "mooney killer" Klown.

Everythings removable if you try hard enough:D

The other 3 posters i have are the 3 27x40 inch ones moviegoods sells
https://stores.shop.ebay.com/MovieGoods-Store__W0QQ_armrsZ1

I just bought the storefront because that's my favorite klown, I'm having a custom suit made (you can kinda see the fabric sitting on the couch) and I'm also building a popcorn gun and the small ray gun. I'll also be having a custom suit made for fatso after I build a correct size mannequin.

The other klown heads I'm just going to foam fill and repaint.

I'm trying not to add any other life size klown heads to the collection unless someone makes the "mooney killer" Klown.

lol..true enough..I meant without harming the pieces themselves.. :D

Oh yeah, I know those posters..that's US release I think..the signed version you have is the UK release..same as the cd soundtrack. I actually thought of taking the cd art and having it blown up into a poster... ;)

Oh lordy..another Storefront fan..lol I have a buddy who wants the exact costume to use at our haunt this year..and I think I've found someone who will print the material for him. He has the Bump Mask version and is also making a working Popcorn Gun...I built a prop cotton candy blaster but haven't taken any pics yet of it. Have you seen this ? :
l_c86288451b9a4680829b009b206853ad.jpg

We're supposed to see a finished pic this weekend.

Oh yeah, the Mooney Klown..I've been calling him the Ventriliquist Klown, Dog Snatcher, or Burger Klown since he tries bopping that little girl... I think in the Making of segment on of the bros says they just called him " Killer ". Paul has this one :
l_15d28f7c14bf48b09bfa275713501d1e.jpg

Which is supposed to be him..but it's based off the concept art..the same pic that was used on the script and the very first Killer Klown art I believe.. you can find it on the making of segements of the dvd or the interior booklet of the cd.

I haven't seen that storefront sculpt before, what forum is that from? If the sculptor want to, after molding it he can change the ears and nose and make a tiny.

I saw the darkside mooney killer before, looks cool. I know there's another mask maker working with the chiodos to make art based klowns.

It's a new one of Paul's pieces..I think he's calling it Store Clown, he is supposed to show a completed piece really soon. I have a Potty Puppet on order from him right now...and I'd really like to get a Slim mask with glass eyes and all..or the new Spike Klown mask should he decide to make it available...I'm going to need a bigger circus tent..lol

Oh yeah.. you mean SPFX ? They announced recently they were teaming up with the Chiodo's to do some Klowns : https://hauntworld.com/haunted_house_forums/showthread.php?p=76639#post76639

I'm not sure how it's gonna play out though... Chuck still has the license I think so they might be the Chiodo's " Klownz ", Killer Klowns but not the movie designs. SPFX's clown mask they have now is over 600.00 that's prob too much for me...but the quality will be outstanding to be sure..and silicone..heavy but the rot factor will be practically non-existant...I don't know.

I don't know if chuck still has the license or not, I'm guessing he didn't renew it for a third year since he didn't have any new Klowns this year and I thought darkside had a agreement not to make any klowns while Bump has the license.

Great to see so much new Klown stuff being made. I don't know why there hasn't been another movie yet. Wasn't there like 4 leprechaun movies? You'd think Killer Klowns would at least get a sequel.

Just have to get Amok times to get these Klown figures done and released. There's so many possibilities for more figures.

I don't know if chuck still has the license or not, I'm guessing he didn't renew it for a third year since he didn't have any new Klowns this year and I thought darkside had a agreement not to make any klowns while Bump has the license.

Great to see so much new Klown stuff being made. I don't know why there hasn't been another movie yet. Wasn't there like 4 leprechaun movies? You'd think Killer Klowns would at least get a sequel.

Just have to get Amok times to get these Klown figures done and released. There's so many possibilities for more figures.

True, Paul isn't making Klowns.. he's doing clowns with a resemblance to certain film clowns..it could also be as you say and Bump didn't renew..last time I spoke with Chuck he seemed like he had done all he wanted with the license. Heaven help me if SPFX does somehting outrageous like release a full size Klown or something..I may have to reconsider my decesion to never own a credit card.

Last I heard about a sequal, the Chiodos have lots of ideas and are ready to go, but MGM or the studio holding the rights doesn't want to..I also further heard that it's the current head of the studio who doesn't like these kind of films..maybe clowns scare him ? :D

Amok did say in an email to me they were looking to do ALL the Klowns and especially Klownzilla...my guess is it will be Toyfair 2010 before we here more though. Shorty will make a nice Christmas gift to myself though..if he is released even then.

What's all this Killer Klowns Talk? Lets get back to "King Karloff" That is all.:D

KK's are an Amoktime product too eh ? ;) heh heh..

Just a heads up for anyone who preordered Karloff/Blood of Dracula/NOLD Barbara/ Maureen Robinson. A rep from Executive Replicas told me that there were a great deal of orders that could not be processed because credit cards were coming back declined or the expiration date had passed. If you preordered any of these figures and haven't received a tracking number you may want to check with whoever you ordered from to make sure they have correct information.

Here's a finished look at that Storefron sculpt of Paul's :
3895093982_e570111019.jpg

I do believe I'm ordering one of them.. ;)

...there were a great deal of orders that could not be processed because credit cards were coming back declined or the expiration date had passed.

How can you see which creditcard you used for an Amoktime order?
I can log into their site and view my order but there are no payment details shown
(it just says "Payment Method: Credit Card").

Back