Amoktime releasing their own horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael... you'll probably check; what body is being used on Karloff? From pictures kind of looks like the Atom from GoHero.

Well "King Karloff" came last night!
All 4 of him! On this day I give thanks to Sara Karloff, Amoktime, and Executive Replicas, For bringing my 1:6 scale collectible dream to life! This is now the 1:6 scale figure to beat! However, I fell sorry for those out there who will try! They will have a hard time outdoing this one! IMO

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE MORE OF "KING KARLOFF" FROM AMOKTIME/EXECUTIVE REPLICAS!!!!!!!!!!:D:chew

The Monster,

Nick

Last edited:
Just got a cancelation notice from Alter Ego for pre-orders because of Amok Time's price increase on all the stuff they haven't released yet. Kinda b.s. when I pre-ordered to help show Amok Time there was interest in their products, but I guess that doesn't really count now AND I'll hafta pay more for Blacula. :mad:

I just single-handily brought this thread to 4 stars with my vote. Power is cool.

Heard from Amok and they said that Blacula is in production now and should be out the end of the year or early 2010, and that Zacherley should be out around the same time.

Anyone know if the Go Hero bodies are now standard on all future releases now? Because I really hope that the Blacula and Zacherley have them. I don't care for the bodies used for the early Amok/Executive releases, mainly because of the lack of neck movement, the same reason I hate Sideshow's old body. There is no articulation point on a figure that is more important to me than a ball jointed neck.

Back