Amoktime releasing their own horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pssssssst..... Sneak peek at the "Masque of the Red Death" sculpt. Exclusively for the Freaks. :peace

VP%201%20copy.jpg

VP%202%20copy.jpg

Fantastic work Andy. Are you no longer tied down to DCDirect?

Thanks you guys! :eek: Glad you like him!

Evilface, that's correct. I haven't been exclusive with DCD since early December.

Holy Crap!

I never in a billion years thought I'd ever, EVER see a Tarman figure!

Wow, and Doctor Tongue, bravo.

I still prefer the likeness on the Paquet 'Pendulum' statue, but it's a fine effort!

I know we're all excited for Mr. Price, but has anyone heard any word on Frankenstein meets the Space Monster, Blood of Dracula, or Horror of Party Beach? I'd assume we'd be getting those three before the others...

I really want that figure of Dr. West. I just think his face needs to be worked on a good bit. I have some model kit I found off ebay, its number 5 of 150 and the likeness is spot on with that one. Too bad the kit is somewhere in between 1/6 scale and 6 inch haha.

Honestly from the frontal view he really does look like the young jeffrey combs off the first re-animator, I'm guessing they took the likeness from the scene where he's first introduced to Miskatonic Medical University. My only issue is that he doesn't have the mole in the figure. But I'm actually satisfied. Hopefully the real product will have fixed the head shape issues, Jeffrey combs does have a unique shaped head.

Amoktime's Boris Karloff as Frankensteins Monster Super Size Creepy Collectors Figure now COMING SEPTEMBER.

Amoktime's The Creature from the Black Lagoon Super Size Creepy Collectors Figure now COMING JULY.

Back