Amoktime Boris Karloff 12 inch figure!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what body is being used... is it the Atom Body? Kind of looks like it... and would make sense given the collaborations with GoHero.

:lol :lol Fair enough Anton... but the hardcore futzers out there usually strip the figures down right away :lol

Well "King Karloff" came last night!
All 4 of him! On this day I give thanks to Sara Karloff, Amoktime, and Executive Replicas, For bringing my 1:6 scale collectible dream to life! This is now the 1:6 scale figure to beat! However, I feel sorry for those out there who will try! They will have a hard time outdoing this one! IMO

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE MORE OF "KING KARLOFF" FROM AMOKTIME/EXECUTIVE REPLICAS!!!!!!!!!!:D:chew

The Monster,

Nick

Last edited:
It is a pretty nice figure. I'm really looking forward to their Commando Cody figure. I hope that sees a release...

I wish that my cash flow was a little better right now, I would get one of these. How many did they make? Maybe they will be around for a while, and I can get one.:(

Back