Amoktime Boris Karloff 12 inch figure!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for your closeup Mr. Karloff.:D

karloffview3.htm

karloffview2.htm

karloffview5.htm

When Sideshow Collectibles, Lonnie, Or one of the other 8 people who have the Sideshow Collectibles Son of Frankenstein SSE 12 Inch Figure sell it to me, ONLY THEN will I be complete. :D

I will say this though, I have ALWAYS wanted a collectible figure that honors Karloff just as he was in life not just a monster that he played on screen.
Now, Thanks to Sara Karloff, Amoktime, and Executive Replicas The Man is remembered, Not just the Monsters he played. For that I thank you all.:bow:D

What body are they using? Wonder if they developed a new one?

One nit... the figure (at least in the image w/the older portrait) seems to be neckless, hope its just a futzing issue. Love the box though, has a nice look :rock

Amoktime told me all 4 of my Boris Karloff figures shipped yesterday!:chew:banana

Hey, that's great to hear!

I'm sure you'll be the first to put some pics up. Can't wait!

Concerning the Amok Time shipping info, that was passed along on here verbatim from a 20 minute call with the owner or employee that I spoke with. Those were his words. He said there were some problems and that the figures were "just sitting in customs" and that "no one knows anything yet."

So, being that he said the shipping date was supposed to be pushed back at least a week later than the 9/4 date and they ended up shipping even before the 9/4 date, maybe that's a good sign and we can hope that maybe a lot of those characters that might "not see the light of day" WILL make it after all.

That would be a complete bummer if Bub and Blacula never make it. A horror!

Boris the figure..... dun dun dun dun dunnnnn dunnnnn dun!
(with apologies to John Entwistle)

boris1.jpg

boris2.jpg

boris3.jpg

boris.jpg

only had time for some crappy flash pics... sorry...

I like it, but I am really ticked that my favorite head of the lot was replaced with that John Carradine looking head. It will probably cause me to pass. The possibilities for this head were endless. Walking Dead, Engineer Poelzig, etc.:monkey2:banghead
miakk.jpg

I agree, they chose the wrong head to keep, however, it's worth it just for the older Boris head alone... Hopefully Vince will make it to release. Then i just need a Bela and the Lons to hang out with Rondo!

Back