Amoktime Boris Karloff 12 inch figure!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!!!! BORIS KARLOFF MAKES THOSE MOVIES WHAT THEY ARE!!!!!!:horror:monkey4:monkey2

Don't get me wrong, I like how you can see his face in those sculpts of the Mummy and Franenstein. But I don't have figures of any actors in everyday clothes... so to me its a bit odd.

i don't collect real people either... In fact, the only Beatles figures i have are from the cartoons...

However Uncle Boris hosted a couple shows, so to my mind, that kind of makes him a character... plus you just change his costume and it's Baron Victor Frederick Von Leppe from The Terror...

Last edited:
Yeah, and since the film was done in the spirit of an Ed Wood film, and "based" on actual happenings, and since the film-makers were more than open about the liberties they took with bela and his relationship with boris, i have no problems with it whatsoever.

In fact, it's really funny... One of my favorite movies. Only wish it had an Elfman soundtrack...

Some pics of the revised head sculpts have posted on the Executive Replicas site. Saw these in person at the sculptor's studio. I believe they were working on a set of paintmasters to be photographed from more angles. I would watch the Amoktime site for updated pictures.
https://executivereplicas.net/KarloffPage.htm

Back