Amazon LOTR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So basically a full on original show from a bunch of millenial writers writing made up stuff from their millenial minds....

It is gonna be G R E A T :clap:clap

That turkey face tho :lol

You talkin' to me?!

turkey_closeup.jpg

No, it will be from Tolkien's writings. Why be so negative about it?

The people that will be behind it. Amazon is not known for their amazing stuff. You would be naive to think it would be anything more than below average

The people that will be behind it. Amazon is not known for their amazing stuff. You would be naive to think it would be anything more than below average

​I have no idea about their other shows. Maybe this will be a great one for them. I don't want them to fail but I sense you do.

Fingers crossed that this project is a success. I need this to be good.
I want to be enthralled and immersed in Middle Earth again. :rock

Fingers crossed that this project is a success. I need this to be good.
I want to be enthralled and immersed in Middle Earth again. :rock

:lecture:exactly:

If Amazon really takes it seriously it could turn out to be great. Silmarillion is my favorite Tolkien work, but there's even more than that so there's a crap ton of material to use. Props to Jackson for making it all a possibility.

In a lot of ways Silmarillion was the real work, and the publishing company wanted a sequel to the Hobbit (LOTR) to sell books. But I love if it all. Beren and Luthien, all the Noldor...

Finrod.

This is taking place between the hobbit and fellowship...
Nothing happens around this time...

I dont want this to fail. I just cant see them not making this an opinion thing like they did with star trek ( Oh, the Orcs represent trump supporters hehe!!)

This is taking place between the hobbit and fellowship...
Nothing happens around this time...

I dont want this to fail. I just cant see them not making this an opinion thing like they did with star trek ( Oh, the Orcs represent trump supporters hehe!!)

I expect to see orcs protesting about elven privilege in the first episode

What happened with Star Trek?

Back