Amazon LOTR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least the show will be woke

hwlgDvh.png

Rly mks u thnk.

It's one thing to have diversity where it fits, but when it doesn't, it's just so wrong.

Is that the ace ventura 2 lady??
The B-B-C lives up to its name :lol

Yeah, at this point it should be renamed to the Big Blackwashing Channel.

It's one thing to have diversity where it fits, but when it doesn't, it's just so wrong.

Achilles is now Black. Zeus, as well. So, just... heh, there's no excuse anymore. It's just...

1509861306595.jpg

When did they get the BBC in there?!

View attachment 375717

(official cast for BBC's Troy)

That's real? The Troy cast?
I know the Illiad isn't exactly a historical text, but it is based on historical fact as far as I can remember... so why are Greeks black now?
Meh, I guess it makes as much sense as portraying them as blonde and blue-eyed...

That's real? The Troy cast?
I know the Illiad isn't exactly a historical text, but it is based on historical fact as far as I can remember... so why are Greeks black now?
Meh, I guess it makes as much sense as portraying them as blonde and blue-eyed...

It's real, it's a BBC production. And there are Blonde & Blue-Eyes Greeks. I mean, they're rare, but they exist. My dad's blue-eyed with red hair. Same as my next door neighbor. My old private teacher had strawberry blonde curly hair & green eyes. Hell, most of my close relatives, apart from my mom & me have blue, or at least grey, eyes (really hit the lottery there....). In the Ancient Times, before the Ottoman Reign, there were more. I know "muh olive skin" is an argument Hoteps use (well some, you also have the Uber Hoteps with their Magic Spaceships which we gei hommos stole and then gave to the other white apes), but we were, and are, white. Some people tan, others don't. Me, I'm so white I can't, I just get burns.

Making Achilles black, who in canon was blonde & blue-eyed is ridiculous. Same goes for Zeus, who's the Father of the Gods. What's next? Black Aesop? Black Herodotus? Black Aristofane who whips out his BBC in his Comedies? Hey, maybe they'll do a movie about Constantine & Helen finding the Holy Cross, and they'll be played by MB Jordan & Viola Davis... Or hell, maybe Soros will finally make his Alexander The Slav film, and cast Denzel! It's absurd and insulting at this point... But hey, I guess there's still room for improvement. Maybe in the MCU Reboot, Odin will be played by Denzel!

We went from Pitt & Butler to this... But nah, I guess this is IMPORTANT!

MuhTroy.jpg

The weather outside was cold and it felt like a good time to snuggle up and watch "THE HOBBIT" trilogy this past weekend. Haters will hate but I love this trilogy. I don't give a flying **** that people think its too long (I'm not in any rush). The Hobbit movies are fun if you desire a hit of Middle earth without getting too serious (i.e.. LOTR)

It's real, it's a BBC production. And there are Blonde & Blue-Eyes Greeks. I mean, they're rare, but they exist. My dad's blue-eyed with red hair. Same as my next door neighbor. My old private teacher had strawberry blonde curly hair & green eyes. Hell, most of my close relatives, apart from my mom & me have blue, or at least grey, eyes (really hit the lottery there....). In the Ancient Times, before the Ottoman Reign, there were more. I know "muh olive skin" is an argument Hoteps use (well some, you also have the Uber Hoteps with their Magic Spaceships which we gei hommos stole and then gave to the other white apes), but we were, and are, white. Some people tan, others don't. Me, I'm so white I can't, I just get burns.

Making Achilles black, who in canon was blonde & blue-eyed is ridiculous. Same goes for Zeus, who's the Father of the Gods. What's next? Black Aesop? Black Herodotus? Black Aristofane who whips out his BBC in his Comedies? Hey, maybe they'll do a movie about Constantine & Helen finding the Holy Cross, and they'll be played by MB Jordan & Viola Davis... Or hell, maybe Soros will finally make his Alexander The Slav film, and cast Denzel! It's absurd and insulting at this point... But hey, I guess there's still room for improvement. Maybe in the MCU Reboot, Odin will be played by Denzel!

We went from Pitt & Butler to this... But nah, I guess this is IMPORTANT!

View attachment 375863

Cool, I always figured ancient Greeks more dark-haired and olive-skinned.

Back to Amazon's LOTR, I can't say I'm too interested...

Back