Am I the only one who watched Knight Rider??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha - sounds like i wasn't the only one - thats good i guess! :)

I gotta admit, something has to REALLY suck for me not to like it. So, since this didn't totally suck, I'm hoping for a TiVo worthy tv series in the future.

Hoff_0.JPG

Trans Am ended production in 2002.

hppp_0607_2009_trans_am_concept_z.jpg

2009 Concept. No reason it couldn't have been used if the producers and NBC decided to stay true to the original series. Look at Transformers, they used the Camaro concept without much fanfare about when the original production ceased.

2009 Concept. No reason it couldn't have been used if the producers and NBC decided to stay true to the original series. Look at Transformers, they used the Camaro concept without much fanfare about when the original production ceased.

Wow! That things is gorgious! Amazing! :monkey5

That's not a concept, it is a fan drawing based on the Camaro that is coming back. TA/Firebird is done.

And that drawing isn't very good. The 2ndgen Firebird lines don't mesh well with the 1stgen.

I tried my best to get through it, but it was so terrible and unwatchable. Val Kilmer sucked as Kitt. Was William Daniels not available? The good news is if it gets picked up for a series, I'll be working on it. :chew

The new lead was whiney brat. No way he would have made it out of basic let alone become a Ranger.

Somehow I managed to sit through the two hour permiere, which if anything seemed to have more commercials than I thought possible. As someone who never watched the original, I thought it was ok, didn't mind the mustang instead of the trans am, any random american muscle car I think would have worked. Acting was semi passable, cgi wasn't too terribly overdone and I think the story flowed much better then the Bionic Woman reboot of a few months ago.

Wife who actually watched and enjoyed the original :google had many more misgivings then I did but she was actually pleased the HOFF made a guest appearence.

I'll check it out next time see if it gets any better, if not...no great loss.

Evan

Back