Am I Crazy???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
I need some new display cabinets for my statues and figures, i have found these units and love them to bits, however they are expensive, they'd require me saving up for a bit to get them.

This cabinet would be ideal for Comiquettes and Premium Formats, it measures 60cm x 60cm x 197cm

9d80d130-ad72-4666-bf2b-70d8ed85a91b-1.jpg

I need to double check but it think this would fit my Hulk Comiquette (my current largest) and the coming Cyborg Darth Maul PF and any of the other statues i have.

It may be ideal for Statues and would fit 1:6 Figures okay, however i prefer longer units for figures...

This cabinet measure 120cm x 40cm x 198cm and would be ideal for 1:6 Figure and select 1:5 and 1:4 Comiquettes and PF's.

26bfe8bd-eafc-4364-ad78-a3b178c5f330-1.jpg

I cant get either just yet, but I'm thinking of two units (two of the same size), i have to keep in mind the size of my room and where to put them, i'm pretty sure i can fit a pair of the same type, but like i said they are expensive, so when i have the money i could only get one at a time.

Both the units are by the same company and have built-in lighting, which i believe is a principal reason for the high price. I would of course go to a showroom to see in person before buying.

9d80d130-ad72-4666-bf2b-70d8ed85a91b-5.jpg

the square unit costs: £585

The rectangle unit costs: $705

Those prices are with assembly, delivery and Tax.

For the quality, size and lighting i don't think I'd be crazy.

Maybe a bit looney though :lol

Last edited:
You spend hundreds of dollars on the figures and statues, why not spend the same to display and protect them correctly?

The price is not crazy, but make sure you can put more 1/4 pf inside, I have 6 ikea Detolf, only can put 3 pfs, so if the size is ok to fit, then it's really good display .

I have a few of these in my collection and they are the best cabinets on the market. If you have the $1100-$1800 to spend, GET THEM! 100X's better than those IKEA cabinets.

I have a few of these in my collection and they are the best cabinets on the market. If you have the $1100-$1800 to spend, GET THEM! 100X's better than those IKEA cabinets.

Since you already have these, a couple of questions...

Will these cabinets keep the dust out?
Also, do you use yours for PFs at all?

Right now I plan on building my own, but if I can find these on a deal, it would save me some time.

Since you already have these, a couple of questions...

Will these cabinets keep the dust out?
Also, do you use yours for PFs at all?

Right now I plan on building my own, but if I can find these on a deal, it would save me some time.

These do a great job at keeping out the dust, if I don't want to I wouldn't have to dust them out. That's pretty much what I use my cabinets for to display my PF's. I'm just like you I didn't want to have to worry about dust getting into my PF's clothing. Pretty much as long as you don't open the case that often dust will pretty much stay out your case.

When using these cabinets to display PF's you're going to limit yourself to 4 shelves instead of the 5 it comes with, but the really cool thing is that the shelves adjustable.

Dust is a thing of the past if you decide to purchase these...:lecture

Good luck and I hope this info help you out some.

These do a great job at keeping out the dust, if I don't want to I wouldn't have to dust them out. That's pretty much what I use my cabinets for to display my PF's. I'm just like you I didn't want to have to worry about dust getting into my PF's clothing. Pretty much as long as you don't open the case that often dust will pretty much stay out your case.

When using these cabinets to display PF's you're going to limit yourself to 4 shelves instead of the 5 it comes with, but the really cool thing is that the shelves adjustable.

Dust is a thing of the past if you decide to purchase these...:lecture

Good luck and I hope this info help you out some.

Very cool, and thank you very much for answering! :hi5:

Now to find a good deal! :)

Here's mine...

IMG_3484.jpg

Your might be a little different. I don't seethe black trimming around the inner edges. That's what keeps the dust out of mine once closed.

Here's mine...

IMG_3484.jpg

Your might be a little different. I don't seethe black trimming around the inner edges. That's what keeps the dust out of mine once closed.

Hmmm, interesting. In the OP's photos you can see spaces in the top and bottom areas. Doesn't look like you have that.

Oh, and great collection of autographed footballs there!!!

So i may be able to get one of these by the end of May.

I have been on the phone with one of the sales guys, he's suggested i get a custom sized cabinet to properly fit my needs without too much or too little space.

I've been measuring my statues for most of the evening trying to gauge the right size I'd require, i want to the right size too display my largest (Hulk Comiquette) and my forthcoming Darth Maul PF, and not have too much empty space for some of of smaller comiquettes like Punisher.

The only real problem i'm facing, for which i've e-mailed them about and will address to the guy when i speak to him next week is this:

on my current Ikea cabinet the Depth is 40 CM, but the actual shelf depth is 36-37cm so there is 3-4 CM difference, this is enough for me to not be able to display my Spider-man Comiquette as that is slightly deeper.

So if I'm to buy a standard 50cm deep cabinet, that should fit Hulk as he is about 42CM deep, however if the frame is accounted for in these sizes then the actual shelf size may be 47CM or less with very little room without it touching the glass. in fact a 50CM deep cabinet should be okay for the depth but the width is about 55CM so I'd have to move up to a 60x60CM cabinet and have a bit too much empty space inside, which will be more prevalent with other smaller statues on the other shelves..

So I've E-Mailed the company to ask the exact size of the shelf in the 50CM Cabinet.

These cabinets aren't cheap so i'd get maybe two a year, til i've got about four.

I want about 3 CM of free space all around the hulk, that's just enought for enought empty space around him and not too much that my other smalle statues would be too alone.

However if i order that custom and the frame takes up those 3 CM because the measurements aren't for the exact shelf size, then Hulk would be touching the sides and would seem too tight.

Last edited:
I'd be thinking of getting one or two of these before. I think they look great. V expensive though

Back