Am I Crazy???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanx for the post i was looking for something like this but didn't know how to go about it.

ORDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yess: , I ordered it yesterday guys, i went for a custom size, it'll take some time but the sizes i was considering were out of stock and would have to be built anyway.

i went for the square shaped one with size enough for my Hulk Comiquette and Cyborg Darth Maul PF and any other statue or multiple figures i want to display.

10-12 weeks and I'll post some pics... :yess:

These are great display cabinets but a word of caution to anyone thinking of getting one; the lights they come fitted with are halogens. These run very hot, and could melt figures made of plastic (eg Hot Toys). It'd be worth asking the company if they'd fit LEDs instead

^^^ interesting, good point, i wont be keeping the lights on all the time, mostly for a couple of hours each night i reckon, but thanks for the advice.

Only bad part (aside from having a bunch on money gone from my bank) is the waiting.

After four months of waiting IT IS HERE!!!!!!!

Unfortunately the cabinet was built to the wrong size and was on the sea coming to me when i rang to double check, so they had to re-build and ship again. And believe me the longer the wait became the more inpatient i was.

But it arrived this morning and it is beautiful. HUGE, more than i anticipated but it looks amazing.

It'll definitely be enough for about 2 statues per shelf (depending on sizes) and a load of 1/6. And built solid too, the shelves are about a Centimeter thick, enough to hold 20kg each and are sandwiched between these bearings that can slide up and down to whatever height you want. Which is perfect.

Off to work, i'll try and post pics tonight or tomorrow.

I'm so damn psyched!!!!! :yess: :yess:

Was going to order the second one you posted for my custom stuff , still debating it. Pics please !.

Robot Online from youtube has some of these by the way , here's a video.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbkY4vYEJKI&feature=channel_video_title"]Sideshow Collectibles & Hot Toys Cabinets from Selquin - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I don’t' think you are crazy unless you can build your own and sometimes supplies can be costly as well. Not to mention the time and effort you would have to put into it. I say save up for them, it would be a wise investment to protect your collectibles.

Everything is done, i had to remove some shelves, elevate and drop some of the others, make them level, move it to the best place, adjust the feet to be level, clean it and move my stuff in.

:thud:

:sleep

Gonna post some pics in a bit or tomorrow morning.

Now these are from my camera phone, but in person this is amazing, well worth the money.

My current setup has the Punisher in place of Silver Surfer.

img1056zp.jpg

Put Iron Man in their as my first taster

img1058wx.jpg

img1059z.jpg

img1060k.jpg

img1061d.jpg

img1062er.jpg

img1063y.jpg

img1064vrn.jpg

img1065xq.jpg

img1066w.jpg

Back