Alternate PF Buffy Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is defective, I just saw the major problem - the hair does not touch the ear:

problem.jpg

She is going back, I am just SOOOOOOO PO'd right now. With the original Buffy, I was the first with the lazy eye issue, and now this.

Well on the bright side, at least we know Mikeys was just a defective version and not what all the production pieces look like.
Because even with a bright flash dr2red's looks excellent.
:chew

Yeah, this is good news. I was worried that all of the hairpieces were too small as a result of excessive shrinkage. But it looks like mikey's hairpiece just isn't positioned correctly.

It's too bad that Sideshow didn't post pictures of the final product before the figures were shipped. All of this drama could have been avoided. True, people should wait until more figures are in-hand before getting up in arms over an apparent flaw, but that's easier said than done considering the amount of time we've waited for the figure and the amount of money we've paid.

And Mikey, you should look on the bright side as well. If it hadn't been for the forum, you might not have noticed the problem until the 30-day return window had already passed.

So, at least you'll be assured of getting a corrected one soon!

My figure arrived this evening. I haven't even opened the box yet, but I should be able to post some pics tomorrow.

I purchased another at a local comic store today, she is perfect - no flaws. I am sending the original back to SS for a refund. I guess, problem solved. ;-)

All I see are red x's on the first page. It looks like she's wearing a bad wig in the rest though. The eyebrows were obviously not fixed either. Glad I passed. Good luck to the rest of you though.

MMMmmmm...For a PREMIUM format statue, that looks anything but premium. And they wonder why the Buffy line died, because they release stuff like this..How??...Why???.:rolleyes:..Not up to standard...at all.

I am glad I didn't get one. My condolences to those who did.

MMMmmmm...For a PREMIUM format statue, that looks anything but premium. And they wonder why the Buffy line died, because they release stuff like this..How??...Why???.:rolleyes:..Not up to standard...at all.

I am glad I didn't get one. My condolences to those who did.
I have one with no flaws and in spite of the eye brows she is amazing.
Perfect compliment to Spike. I am very happy with mine.

So....I received her and I definitely dislike her. The eyebrows ruin the whole thing for me so back she goes. Plus I don't like the paint apps or the hair. I am also going to sell my Spike I guess because I don't see the point of having a Spike without Buffy. It's over for me.

The eyebrows don't look that bad on Dr2red's pics

They are just so thick it kills the likeness. Strange thing is that on the box her eyebrows look great, just like SMG's, but on the actual PF it looks as though she has caterpillars growing on her face. :lol No worries though, this is why SS has a great return policy.

Back