Almost Human

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I certainly enjoyed watching it.Good riffing off each other. Lots of augmented stuff on screen. The police tape was cool. Interesting to see how this plays out. Amazing visuals for a TV show. What's the budget for this show? Seems quite high.

Just watched it and liked it quite a bit. Hell of a lot better than shield that's for sure.

Chris

It's hard to compare 1 episode to several, but I thought the last 2 episodes of Shield were great and I'd rank them higher than Almost Human's premiere. A lot more originality and charm, but again it's not really a fair comparison since it's had time to grow.

Pretty generic.
The whole blade runner minority report prod design is getting old
The whole syndicate thing and some visuals reminded me of continuum... Will follow because its scifi but i doubt it Will take off... Too generic and predictible.

Don't know about anyone else....but I felt I was watching Dredd without his helmet in this. Maybe why I liked it a little more lol

Chris

I enjoyed the premiere episode as well. Today's episode was also good and more exciting than the Agents of SHIELDs.

They're setting up one of the things I hate about most tv shows. They're putting together Kennex and Stahl. I HATE THAT! I prefer they show men and women working together without being involved.

That **** is the reason why Castle is still on the air.

Romances are lame. Ichabod and Abbie are the best because of their lack of romance.

They're setting up one of the things I hate about most tv shows. They're putting together Kennex and Stahl. I HATE THAT! I prefer they show men and women working together without being involved.

That **** is the reason why Castle is still on the air.

Castle is one of the best shows on tv imo. And it's their chemistry that makes the show what it is.

Really liking this show. I also got a sneaking suspicion that Kennex was talking about his old partners wife, and they're just playing up the Sthal connection to play with the audience. After all the two do have the same physical traits.

Stahl has googly eyes for Kennex. It's extremely obvious. The question is why? Is it the standard attractive thing, or is she fascinated by him for some other reason? Maybe he's a prototype synthetic and she had some hand in his creation? The guy was supposedly in a coma for a year and a half...

Maybe the trick is that he's really an android. I know it's been done in Blade Runner, but I'm curious. Maybe I'm looking for deeper meaning where there is none, I dunno.

Castle is one of the best shows on tv imo. And it's their chemistry that makes the show what it is.

Really liking this show. I also got a sneaking suspicion that Kennex was talking about his old partners wife, and they're just playing up the Sthal connection to play with the audience. After all the two do have the same physical traits.

I've never seen Castle so I can't say, but almost every show of this nature that I can think of has put main characters that work together as couples.

Back