AllisonAmy's Barbie room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6224.jpg

IMG_6221.jpg

IMG_6225.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Those are great!

Especially love the Harley, Catwoman and Wonder Womans!

My brother in law has that Batgirl on the motorcycle. He leaves it at his parents house and he has since moved out of state. I keep threatening to steal it! :lol

Wow! Those are great!

My brother in law has that Batgirl on the motorcycle. He leaves it at his parents house and he has since moved out of state. I keep threatening to steal it! :lol
Thanks!

I couldn't figure out how to put the pictures by the front of my post. Do I just have to keep posting them at the end?

You can type on either side of your IMG codes. Like so:

IMG_6221.jpg
Thanks!

I couldn't figure out how to put the pictures by the front of my post. Do I just have to keep posting them at the end?

Just put your cursor wherever you want to type. :)

Wow! Those are great!

I loved watching Batman re-runs when I was a kid. The best part was when Yvonne Craig's vanity spun around with her batgirl costume on the other side. That was absolutely the coolest thing EVER. You always knew when she'd be on the show, because she & her batcycle would go across the screen at the beginning credits.

Great collection (and welcome to the site)... Did you ever buy the Star Trek releases (Kirk, Spock, and Uhura) or the LOTR ones? It's funny, but I bought a Superman and Lois Barbie with the intention of giving them to my first daughter four years ago just when she was born and coincidently I opened the Superman today as I decided to use his costume for a custom. I also bought her one of the Batgirl ones that you have but she's just barely getting into Barbie so I might save the Lois and Batgirl for Christmas.

Man, the more I look at that Harley, the more I think I need it...

Again, awesome collection. You do not disappoint with your superhero collection. You also have the super rare Catwoman! I love that you have the Batman and Robin Batgirl and the Tonner Batgirl with the classic look. Thank you for sharing your collection. Can't wait to see more.

Again, awesome collection. You do not disappoint with your superhero collection. You also have the super rare Catwoman! I love that you have the Batman and Robin Batgirl and the Tonner Batgirl with the classic look. Thank you for sharing your collection. Can't wait to see more.
Thank you! It will take me a while to dig through the shelves to pull out the GI Joes & Star Wars to take pics of. Also realized I DO own something from Sideshow - Sean Connery from Dr. No. Also have Dangerous Man from Loading Toys. Ordered a body & tux - maybe I'll get the Daniel Craig head re-painted.

Great collection (and welcome to the site)... Did you ever buy the Star Trek releases (Kirk, Spock, and Uhura) or the LOTR ones? It's funny, but I bought a Superman and Lois Barbie with the intention of giving them to my first daughter four years ago just when she was born and coincidently I opened the Superman today as I decided to use his costume for a custom. I also bought her one of the Batgirl ones that you have but she's just barely getting into Barbie so I might save the Lois and Batgirl for Christmas.
I have the Star Trek ones from the 1990's, but not the new ones. I have a custom doll from NiniMomo on lay-a-way that used the Uhura doll. Miss Angola, if you choose to look it up. I do have some dolls put away for my daughters (now 3 &b 4), then they also have ones to play with. I do have the LOTR ones, but not Legolas - that is one I plan to get, eventually.

Thank you! It will take me a while to dig through the shelves to pull out the GI Joes & Star Wars to take pics of. Also realized I DO own something from Sideshow - Sean Connery from Dr. No. Also have Dangerous Man from Loading Toys. Ordered a body & tux - maybe I'll get the Daniel Craig head re-painted.

That's a sweet figure!

Another great Sideshow Connery is below on the right:

picture.php

:clap Sweet Barbie Superhero collection, AA! :rock

The Black Canary is very cool! :D
Thank you! Mattel actually did a decent job on it.

Sadly, the bulk of my collection is from the early to mid '90's when they were cranking out a lot of junk. But I just can't get rid of them. There is no waxing and waning of my collection, it merely just grows.

Thank you, oh Great Demon King!

Back