AllisonAmy's Barbie room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection Amy! :)

My thoughts exactly! :lecture

I really want that Birds Barbie too. :rock

How come her pics are in those little boxes that open into a new window? I see those all the time here, but my Photobucket pictures just show up in my posts full size...
I was wondering just the opposite. How do I get full size pics? I actually didn't end up getting my pics from photo bucket, I just got ones that I already had on my computer - maybe that was the difference?

I was wondering just the opposite. How do I get full size pics? I actually didn't end up getting my pics from photo bucket, I just got ones that I already had on my computer - maybe that was the difference?

Did you get a (free) photobucket account?

I upload my pics to the photobucket site, and the site gives you the IMG code. I put the IMG codes right in my posts. I don't even use the "Insert Image" feature. (That's the little mountain picture box next to the quote feature.)

You can also upload pictures right here into your profile. You can create albums in your profile and when you click on the pictures it will again give you an IMG code.

Just Curious Amy, Do you have any American Girl or Bubble Cut?, I hear from my Better Half those are Grails
I don't have an American Girl, but I do have a redhead Bubble Cut; it's in ok shape. I bought it from a friend of a friend. If you know anyone who is into vintage, send them to the doll attic website. They do vintage auctions - I think once or twice a year. They put out a magazine/flyer with the stuff to be auctioned, although I have never gotten one. (For the Bubble Cut dolls, I think the desirable hair color to get is "brownette"). If you have other vintage questions, let me know, I have lots of Barbie reference books. :)

Did you get a (free) photobucket account?

I upload my pics to the photobucket site, and the site gives you the IMG code. I put the IMG codes right in my posts. I don't even use the "Insert Image" feature. (That's the little mountain picture box next to the quote feature.)

You can also upload pictures right here into your profile. You can create albums in your profile and when you click on the pictures it will again give you an IMG code.
I did get a Photo Bucket account, but it seemed easier to just upload (after resizing the pics smaller) what I already had in my computer. I took more pics of my "NiniMomo" Barbies and will be getting them on here soon, hopefully. Then I'll eventually group my superhero barbies, then Star Wars stuff, then GI Joe. Geez, I have a lot of work to do...

I don't have an American Girl, but I do have a redhead Bubble Cut; it's in ok shape. I bought it from a friend of a friend. If you know anyone who is into vintage, send them to the doll attic website. They do vintage auctions - I think once or twice a year. They put out a magazine/flyer with the stuff to be auctioned, although I have never gotten one. (For the Bubble Cut dolls, I think the desirable hair color to get is "brownette"). If you have other vintage questions, let me know, I have lots of Barbie reference books. :)

Thanks Amy I will pass it on

I did get a Photo Bucket account, but it seemed easier to just upload (after resizing the pics smaller) what I already had in my computer. I took more pics of my "NiniMomo" Barbies and will be getting them on here soon, hopefully. Then I'll eventually group my superhero barbies, then Star Wars stuff, then GI Joe. Geez, I have a lot of work to do...

I see. I do that too, but it still only shows up as a full size pic that you don't need to click on. :dunno

[Edit: I see that you have some big photobucket pics now. (Great pics, and cool display btw. :))]

Especially like these two :clap:
album8IMG_6070.jpg

album9IMG_6071.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! All the ones in the cabinet are custom one-of-a-kind. Got two at my work my husband doesn't know about, yet, and one more on layaway! Not sure If I need doll shelves in my office!!

Every now and then, my husband will count the ones in the cabinet to make sure they didn't magically multiply, overnight.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol That what he tells you, He's really trying to catch them in the act, I try to see if my Collection comes to life when I go to sleep or leave the room :lol :exactly:

I like the new picks, very beauty pageant. I can't wait to see your superhero Barbies. I am a fan and collector of the DC and Marvel figures they have done so far. Can't wait to see if they do a Powergirl or Teela in the future.

Back