All things World War Hulk! Spoilers included.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1491new_storyimage2226929_full.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock

im sorry, but what the hell is marvel doing???!!!! i've been i die hard hulk fam since i was like 3, and im 31 now, and this is just CRAP!!!! just when hulk started to get good again, they have made him red. well im sorry, this is pathetic. didnt marvel ever see red and blue superman?? hulk is green. end of the story. give him back his purple pants and let him smash heads! RED....LAME:cuss

Maybe that's not Banner.....maybe another Radioactive Goliath is coming into town and Hulk has to pimp slap them back to show them that there is only room for one of them here.....I withhold judgment until issue one, Loeb is a pretty good Storyteller and Ed's drawings all look the same so if it was supposed to be different how could you tell? :lol

Maybe that's not Banner.....maybe another Radioactive Goliath is coming into town and Hulk has to pimp slap them back to show them that there is only room for one of them here.....I withhold judgment until issue one, Loeb is a pretty good Storyteller and Ed's drawings all look the same so if it was supposed to be different how could you tell? :lol
no, ign had a preview up a few weeks back, and the red hulk is HULK! something happens after world war hulk that changes him. and i'm not happy!

no, ign had a preview up a few weeks back, and the red hulk is HULK! something happens after world war hulk that changes him. and i'm not happy!

He probably gets thrown into the sun by Sentry at the end of WWH and absorb more radiation and gets stronger....somthing like that...

He probably gets thrown into the sun by Sentry at the end of WWH and absorb more radiation and gets stronger....something like that...

Ah.....so Hulk is like the Homeland Security Threat Levels:

150-hsas.gif

We started at Green and now we're at Red....

Ah.....so Hulk is like the Homeland Security Threat Levels:

150-hsas.gif

We started at Green and now we're at Red....

:rock :rock....well he was super bad ass at Green so at an elevated level of red he's going to be really out of control!!!

Anybody has read ''What If ? Planet Hulk'' today?

*SPOILERS*

Caiera kills Iron Man (by cutting his head) and Reed Richard and made Black Bolt kill Dr Strange and the Sentry.They never saw it coming.That was awesome !!! Ohh yeah and we see the Son of Hulk.......Ohhh what could have been...

'' Stark, Richards...All of you ! Never Forget.Whatever happens next...''

926new_storyimage3326759_full.jpg

926new_storyimage3326778_full.jpg

926new_storyimage3326789_full.jpg

Back