ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FansToys Grinder Review up: https://kumastyledesigns.com/fanstoys-grinder-review/

Some pics from the galla section:

8-85.png

2glow.png

5-91.png

14-56.png

15-46.png

Figure/Toy/Doll/Collectible of the year for me. I mean, WOW. MP 36 Delivers.

The only thing I'm looking forward now is Ultimetal Magnus, but doesn't really compare. UM Megs would be another story, but oh well.

I'm buying the hell out of this mold if they do other versions.

Is anyone worried about the possible paint issues? Both Ben and TCP seemed to already have some paint damage. Seems like the whole thing is painted which can be problematic for Transformers.

Doggone it, reading these posts is making me anxious. :lol

I'm incredibly excited for this. I don't see the problem with his paint, since that's how he looks in the cartoon. I've been wanting a perfect animated/G1 Megatron, and here he is. Sadly mine will have the barrel plug. Does anyone know if it's easy to remove?

Yeah, I can see how the paint can be a problem. I actually have 2, and have transformed one three times already. Been extremely careful, I actually put some clear tape on the top of the barrel before inserting the silencer and seems to be working. No Paint scuffs yet.

Tolerances on this thing are EXACT, so be careful when transforming.

Other than that, this thing is a beast. What a presence! The articulation is insane when you consider this is a cartoon accurate Megatron that actually transforms! Jesus Christ, TT! What the hell were you guys inhaling when you all designed this!

Toy magic at its best.

Figure/Toy/Doll/Collectible of the year for me. I mean, WOW. MP 36 Delivers.

The only thing I'm looking forward now is Ultimetal Magnus, but doesn't really compare. UM Megs would be another story, but oh well.

I'm buying the hell out of this mold if they do other versions.

Have you found any update anywhere on the internet hinting on when Ultimetal Ultra Magnus will be released? I'm still searching for a glimpse of info, but have been unsuccessful.

Have you found any update anywhere on the internet hinting on when Ultimetal Ultra Magnus will be released? I'm still searching for a glimpse of info, but have been unsuccessful.

Hey big man! How's things?

Nah man. I really believe Fewture is an company that doesn't give 2 single ****s about communicating news, progress or anything for that matter to their customers. They just release stuff whenever they feel like it. My UM is paid for at TCP, and they know as much as we do in regards of an actual release date.

And Megatron? At this rate, MP 36 is the only Megatron I'll ever own. BUT, if Fewture does indeed release him, I can die happy.

One thing I can say though, is that they release quality stuff. Hard to describe with words.

Hey big man! How's things?

Nah man. I really believe Fewture is an company that doesn't give 2 single ****s about communicating news, progress or anything for that matter to their customers. They just release stuff whenever they feel like it. My UM is paid for at TCP, and they know as much as we do in regards of an actual release date.

And Megatron? At this rate, MP 36 is the only Megatron I'll ever own. BUT, if Fewture does indeed release him, I can die happy.

One thing I can say though, is that they release quality stuff. Hard to describe with words.

Ok sounds good, I'll just keep waiting then for UM Magnus to one day be:pray: released. My UM Prime is lonely :)

As for Megatron, I received my shipping notice from AE last Friday, but holding out for the Reissue of MP-11 Coronation Starscream to come in so I can ship them together to save. This will be my last order from AE in favor of Amazon.JP.

The only thing I like better with AE is they have better packing materials than Amazon.jp. When Grapple arrived from Amazon.jp they placed a UPC sticker on Grapples box, then strapped it to a piece of cardboard and placed in the box. The UPC sticker came off the box without any damage.

Anyways I'm so excited to get Megs, he looks wonderful in all the pics I've been seeing.

/

Ok sounds good, I'll just keep waiting then for UM Magnus to one day be:pray: released. My UM Prime is lonely :)

As for Megatron, I received my shipping notice from AE last Friday, but holding out for the Reissue of MP-11 Coronation Starscream to come in so I can ship them together to save. This will be my last order from AE in favor of Amazon.JP.

The only thing I like better with AE is they have better packing materials than Amazon.jp. When Grapple arrived from Amazon.jp they placed a UPC sticker on Grapples box, then strapped it to a piece of cardboard and placed in the box. The UPC sticker came off the box without any damage.

Anyways I'm so excited to get Megs, he looks wonderful in all the pics I've been seeing.

/

I see.

Man, if there's one thing I hate about the MP line are the MP11 Molds. I think they are a rip off and can't wait until they re-do them. But realistically speaking, I don't see that happening. It would piss off a LOT of customers already $1,200 into it.

I see.

Man, if there's one thing I hate about the MP line are the MP11 Molds. I think they are a rip off and can't wait until they re-do them. But realistically speaking, I don't see that happening. It would piss off a LOT of customers already $1,200 into it.

Yeah, for me once Dirge comes in, I'm done with the Seeker nightmare. I do feel they look good on the shelf for what they are. As for the price, no comment.

If Takara does one day decide to re engineer them and start over, I dont know if I could bring myself to re purchase them all again.

Yeah, for me once Dirge comes in, I'm done with the Seeker nightmare. I do feel they look good on the shelf for what they are. As for the price, no comment.

If Takara does one day decide to re engineer them and start over, I dont know if I could bring myself to re purchase them all again.

If they did Megatron they way they DID, I can only imagine what a new seeker mold would feel like. You'll understand once you play with Megs a bit. It's toy engineering at its best really. Ever since Ironhide, these guys are on fire.

If they did Megatron they way they DID, I can only imagine what a new seeker mold would feel like. You'll understand once you play with Megs a bit. It's toy engineering at its best really. Ever since Ironhide, these guys are on fire.

Yeah, if I dont see the MP-11 Starscream reissue become available to ship by next week Monday, I think I'll just ship Megatron by himself. Too much excitement to not be a part of :).

Yeah, I can see how the paint can be a problem. I actually have 2, and have transformed one three times already. Been extremely careful, I actually put some clear tape on the top of the barrel before inserting the silencer and seems to be working. No Paint scuffs yet.

Tolerances on this thing are EXACT, so be careful when transforming.

Other than that, this thing is a beast. What a presence! The articulation is insane when you consider this is a cartoon accurate Megatron that actually transforms! Jesus Christ, TT! What the hell were you guys inhaling when you all designed this!

Toy magic at its best.

:lol I love your passion!

Back