ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up until yesterday, MP-10 Masterpiece Optimus Prime (Takara) was probably my favorite toy ever; the combination of playability, poseability, engineering, accessories & character just oozed perfection. So it's only appropriate that the figure to unseat Prime from that mantle for me was MP-36 Megatron. What an all-around incredible figure. Takara-Tomy really pulled out all the stops on this one.

Hoping to take some photos this weekend!

Up until yesterday, MP-10 Masterpiece Optimus Prime (Takara) was probably my favorite toy ever; the combination of playability, poseability, engineering, accessories & character just oozed perfection. So it's only appropriate that the figure to unseat Prime from that mantle for me was MP-36 Megatron. What an all-around incredible figure. Takara-Tomy really pulled out all the stops on this one.

Glad to know you loved to too!

Isn't it just something ELSE? I mean, that moment when you open that plastic shell, there he is, like he came out of the TV, and someone put it inside of a box.

GRAND-SLAM.

Following you on insta already. Totally didn´t know. :lol

Thank you! This is truly the toy I've been waiting for almost 25+ years. I'm incredible happy I finally own him.

Did you get your Toys Alliance Prime yet? How do you like it?

Ya know what? The more i'm seeing pics, the more I'm sitting here envious of you guys who bought it. It is growing on me a lot...

Toy Alliance Prime is awesome in hand. A real centrepiece. My daughter likes it too!

received_10156194164549896.jpg

received_10156196436229896.jpg

Ya know what? The more i'm seeing pics, the more I'm sitting here envious of you guys who bought it. It is growing on me a lot...

Toy Alliance Prime is awesome in hand. A real centrepiece. My daughter likes it too!

View attachment 334122

View attachment 334123

Awwwwwwww! That is awesome!

My one year and 3 months old boy looks at it but goes back to his bricks. Can't wait for their Megatron!

that's a great pic w/ you daughter! :clap

I assume you have seen the GT one?

x0lln4C.jpg

I have but I went with the GCreations optimus prime which stands an inch or two taller than this prime so that Megs won't fit with him, or atleast I don't think he will. I'll wait to see but as of right now I want GCreations offerings. They have Prowl slated as the next one.

Beautiful Tj!

Just curious where some of you in the US are getting your mp36 Megs from, and does he have an orange plug on the barrel?

Just a heads up to those ordering from Amazon Japan - my bank hit me with a $5.34 "foreign currency conversion fee", and yours may too. Still, that brings my grand total for MP-36 Megatron to only $183.33, delivered to me on a Monday when it was released in Japan on Saturday. Not bad at all.

I have to admit, after seeing Chosen Prime's review of this Megatron where he had all 4 standing side by side, Takara's is the closest to the cartoon's proportions. I still don't like the splits and parts and the price. Hopefully, Hasbro will put this out here at a lower price point and with Frank Welker's voice.

Just like MP-05, MP-36 will never be released in the U.S. Hasbro US won't touch this toy with a ten foot pole.

I have to admit, after seeing Chosen Prime's review of this Megatron where he had all 4 standing side by side, Takara's is the closest to the cartoon's proportions. I still don't like the splits and parts and the price. Hopefully, Hasbro will put this out here at a lower price point and with Frank Welker's voice.

Got mine in today from AnimeExport. Shipped Monday, here today. No orange plugs!!! Best MP figure yet!!!

2h5im35.jpg

Back