ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
£170 Neil? I think you need to shop around. If that's Kapow you're quoting you can get it £10 cheaper than that just to get their second batch instead of their first. I paid for my pre-order this morning from a Japanese site and it cost £120 (ex shipping), though I know some are scared of buying from overseas for some reason. Look harder and you'll get it cheaper.

Yeah that is Kapow.
Waiting to see what TFS-Express put him up at before deciding where I go.

I have no problems ordering from Jpn I had used Anime Export for the car bots back in the day but now with the weak £ the savings aren't that great.

I mean Megs is looking likely to be around £120 + shipping (a quick calculation using Ramjet as an example makes it to be around £30) then the potential for Customs means he is still going to clock in at around £180-£190 (£120 + £30 = £150 x 20% = £180) so will be cheaper to use Kapow here
Granted if I get through unscathed I might save around £20 but the deposit option & ease of returns if an issue means I will take my chances here I think

I might see what Amazon.Jp comes up with but I'm pretty certain it will be a UK store that gets my business

Neil

£170 can **** right off. Thats insane. Defo not kapows fault though.

Yeah nature of the beast these days I feel :(

Too bad they didn't do a shot of Megs in the "such heroic nonsense" pose with Ironhide :lol

Would be a cool pose to do.

I'm still not 100% happy that you can't bend the arm with the Cannon in place, seems like such a weird design flaw to have it in that position so it restricts the arm movement...especially since all the 3P ones make it so you can & in loads of the cartoon you see him bend the arm with the cannon (although by the same token it is in the same position as on the MP36 figure) but I really would like to be able to achieve a pose with the arm bent & the cannon in place.

Neil

Not sure I'm understanding you there. The official pics show that the arm can be bent at the elbow with the cannon in place. The cartoon shows his cannon either on top of the forearm, or to the side of the forearm. In all cases where his arm is bent, it's located to the side. So the official pics that show the cannon is able to be placed in either position is a good thing.........

Not sure I'm understanding you there. The official pics show that the arm can be bent at the elbow with the cannon in place. The cartoon shows his cannon either on top of the forearm, or to the side of the forearm. In all cases where his arm is bent, it's located to the side. So the official pics that show the cannon is able to be placed in either position is a good thing.........

Apologies I had missed the pictures of him with the arm bent & only remembered seeing it positioned on top

Please ignore what I said now...I'm totally fine with all of him now ;)

Neil

Question about Anime-Export:

Do they put or will they be putting the orange plug on Megatron? If not, that will be a real problem getting it in the US.

Which Optimus is that in the picture? I'm thinking of getting the two.
40cca5ba20674af55f0636f87609e833.jpg

MP-10, which I think Takara will be re-releasing again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, im new to this thread, and while I absolutely love transformers and its lore and all that, it's my first time getting a modern figure from the franchise. (well i used to have a lot of the vintage ones) So there, i pre-ordered the Takara MP-13 Soundwave from hobbylink yesterday. I just couldnt resist, looking at the likeness and the proportions on that thing. As i am not familiar with the masterpieces, is he really that great (i saw some reviews) on hand? Is the quality of these MPs really good and all?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Hi, im new to this thread, and while I absolutely love transformers and its lore and all that, it's my first time getting a modern figure from the franchise. (well i used to have a lot of the vintage ones) So there, i pre-ordered the Takara MP-13 Soundwave from hobbylink yesterday. I just couldnt resist, looking at the likeness and the proportions on that thing. As i am not familiar with the masterpieces, is he really that great (i saw some reviews) on hand? Is the quality of these MPs really good and all?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Yes, like any mass release figure they do have some minor issues, but nothing that'll kill their display value. Do yourself a favor and check out TFW2005.com; great Transformer site with tons of resources and photos.

Back