ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Galvatron looks great in robot mode. Amazing.

Alt mode? It needs A LOT of improvement. A lot. This went from "I really can't wait until it comes out" kinda felling to "I'll just wait and see".

Really??

I think both modes are outstanding & nail Galvatron perfectly
He's exactly what I want

Now comes the challenge of finding an Ultra Magnus for a good price since I skipped him & his re-issue :slap

Neil

Grapple will be made, its obvious as well as Artfire.

Other than that, no one knows anything. And it sucks.

Sure, Grapple will be natural choice.

Do you think they will mainly choose those car robots where they can recycle the mold, like Prowl and all the prowl clones, Seekers, Ironhide and Ratchet etc. Maybe we don't see Hound, though he could also be Swindle, perhaps. Is there any car robot autobot who would be kind one of the kind. Jazz?

It's a mixed bag on that front. Just about any mold can be reused as a diaclone deco or convention exclusive. But figures like tracks, ultra magnus, and wheel jack had pretty minimal reuse potential.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Galvatron looks great in robot mode. Amazing.

Alt mode? It needs A LOT of improvement. A lot. This went from "I really can't wait until it comes out" kinda felling to "I'll just wait and see".

Agreed alt mode looks crap. Looks like he's on his knees praying. Robot mode is where it's at though

HLJ has him in stock.

Thanks for that man will see how it pans out delivered to the UK

Sure, Grapple will be natural choice.

Do you think they will mainly choose those car robots where they can recycle the mold, like Prowl and all the prowl clones, Seekers, Ironhide and Ratchet etc. Maybe we don't see Hound, though he could also be Swindle, perhaps. Is there any car robot autobot who would be kind one of the kind. Jazz?

Jazz has a few options for repaint potential there was an E-Hobby Bling Gold exclusive & there was also a black Targetmaster version called Stepper so you could see 2 more out of the mold

I don´t get what´s wrong with his alternate mode?
I just looks like that.

Me either...it looks exactly like the original toy to me...I think it's absolutely fine personally

Neil

FT Skyfire is $219 almost everywhere and available for PO now. Surprised at the price, seeing how they charge $200 a pop on the Diobots.

Can't pass on this.

I was never a fan of cartoon Jetfire mainly because it looked like a rushed half arsed redesign of the Macross Valk which i absolutely loved. Kudos to FT though, they've nailed this though. He doesnt look oversized next to Prime and Snarl either. Looks very natural which is sometimes lost with other bots. This is a definite PO.

And at $219, the price is amazing.
I was never a fan of cartoon Jetfire mainly because it looked like a rushed half arsed redesign of the Macross Valk which i absolutely loved. Kudos to FT though, they've nailed this though. He doesnt look oversized next to Prime and Snarl either. Looks very natural which is sometimes lost with other bots. This is a definite PO.

68587dffdb963c1fd674ddb0b65119dd.jpg

8276e1297b51c688785ff6d63c6626d6.jpg

Last edited:
Like I said, I currently don't have them attached, so wondering where that seem comes from on mine.

How did you turn the hands backwards on long haul?
Did you unplug his feet under hook and turned the whole wheelsection 90°, so that the hands are at Devi's back?
Longhauls arms being like that is part of the transformation.

Didn't transform any of those, or Hound. But there was a note in Kickbacks box about taking care when transforming his wings.

I see.

I'm tempted to pick them up again (!) but been reading a lot about kickback being prone to breaking if not handled like a 1 month old.

I hope FT does a fix if it is in fact a widespread problem.

Hound? Not quite sure yet. He looks great, but I'll see.

Back