ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I mean when I say that the FT's Galvatron alt mode needs a lot of work. Look at how streamlined and not as obvious the DX one looks, while the FT one looks like Galvatron is just doing a push-up and some parts collapsed to hide the robot mode.

33be6d8caed58ab22a47bc19e408ed97.jpg

There's no denying that the robot mode looks BEAUTIFUL. And unlike many, I do think they got the color Right, as it is based on the movie.

The whole "I don't Tansform my toys anyway" does not apply when we talk about MP style figures, both modes must deliver IMO.

I hope they fix it. It looks, so far like the almost definitive Galvatron.

Fran, if you think so it's ok. Everyone has his/her own opinion, but FT's Galvatron has a VERY g1-ish transformation.
On his G1 toy the arms became the stands in gun/haubitz-mode and if you check his first transformation in tf:tm, it's the same.
So FT is where it's at.

All things transformers!!!!

Fran, if you think so it's ok. Everyone has his/her own opinion, but FT's Galvatron has a VERY g1-ish transformation.
On his G1 toy the arms became the stands in gun/haubitz-mode and if you check his first transformation in tf:tm, it's the same.
So FT is where it's at.

I know that, but even the G1 toy did something to hide that fact, even a little bit. We know the arms become the stands, but the look could be improved :

ce2bde80aa520a074c2c3b7097ac1235.jpg

And in the movie, if we are going to be basing things on the cartoon, yeah, the arms become the stands as well, but it just isn't as obvious.

4b8db97c5e53f50c21fb8f9f902db8c6.jpg

To each their own, of course. Personally, I hope they fix the alt mode. And if you frequent TFW, it seems ok not the only one with the same concerns.

By even then, as I is ATM, it looks like the best Galvatron one could dream for in robot mode.

I LOVE Galvatron, that's why I really want this to be perfect.

Same here. Galvatron is my alltime fav. :hi5:

So I want this to be great too, but I already think it is.
I don't think it looks like he's on his knees praying and taking the form in the animation into consideration is a bit faulty.
They switch forms and meld stuff anyway they want, so...yeah...
G1 toy hid that a bit, but since I'll br going with botmode all the time either way, it's not that important to me.

The bigger problem I have is that this has perfect proportions for being Marvel Comics Galvatron, but I ask FT:
No marvel color scheme planned.
:/

This is what I mean when I say that the FT's Galvatron alt mode needs a lot of work. Look at how streamlined and not as obvious the DX one looks, while the FT one looks like Galvatron is just doing a push-up and some parts collapsed to hide the robot mode.

33be6d8caed58ab22a47bc19e408ed97.jpg

There's no denying that the robot mode looks BEAUTIFUL. And unlike many, I do think they got the color Right, as it is based on the movie.

The whole "I don't Tansform my toys anyway" does not apply when we talk about MP style figures, both modes must deliver IMO.

I hope they fix it. It looks, so far like the almost definitive Galvatron.

You've hit the nail on the head about alt mode. It's clunky and poorly realised compared even to the original toy. The arm issue is glaring as well as that underside tail/stabiliser which looks ridiculous. Again though, bot mode is amazing.

Fans toy really makes good stuff. I can't decide I should get FT-10 galvatron or FT-16 skyfire.

I don't know how you guys can get hung up on such a ridiculous detail of his arms in robot mode, being the arms for the cybertronian haubitz mode.
This alt mode looks even more g1-ish than the DX9 toy, meaning = amazing.
G1 toy in mp form totally delivered imo.

Willis is one of the best looking Transformers toys I've ever seen.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I heard his transformation is kind of a trip to hell, and that the feet end up loose when doing it. One of the reasons that is keeping me from getting him. He looks amazing in both modes, that's for sure, but the alt seems to be a bit over sized, I think. No way I'm passing on Skyfire, but I'll just wait for another Hound.

This thread is dead, so here is (for those interested) another new pic of UM Magnus:

magnus.jpg

Thanks for posting the new pic of Ultimetal Ultra Magnus. I cant wait for him to ship.

I don't know how you guys can get hung up on such a ridiculous detail of his arms in robot mode, being the arms for the cybertronian haubitz mode.
This alt mode looks even more g1-ish than the DX9 toy, meaning = amazing.
G1 toy in mp form totally delivered imo.

Its called an opinion mate, get over yourself; if you like both modes then thats good for you!

Fans Toys Galvatron looks good between the two. The only gripe I have is if they can give the legs a curved/circular look instead of just straight-down and also the gun mode (praying/push-up looking). Waiting to see how X-transbots Abbadon will turn out.

FT Galvatron looks nice for what is worth. But it falls in the category of characters that TT will make for sure. As it is right now, I rather wait for the official. If the alt mode is fixed a bit, I don't see a problem with considering the FT one.

Back