ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta check for that tomorrow, when I'm further to reassembling him.
4hrs of painting Mixmaster did no good to my back.
Today is pause mode.

What do you think of the new cab front? I love it.
It does improve the look a lot. The little cab thing it had disgusted me. At least Takara tried to make it look somewhat to G1.

What I like is that it does not look out of place. It blends in nicely.

But it is kind of difficult make it hold a pose. The extra weight on the arms makes the shoulders/chest (Hook) become just a little bit separated where it connects in the middle, making the seam more pronounced; nothing too bad though.

Now that I've moved into my first house I've finally been able to start going through my TF collection and setting up a display. Also thinning out some things, so I have a Badcube Wardog and Sunsurge (minus Chip) for sale. Let me know if you have any interest. Pics of my displays coming soonish!

It does improve the look a lot. The little cab thing it had disgusted me. At least Takara tried to make it look somewhat to G1.

What I like is that it does not look out of place. It blends in nicely.

But it is kind of difficult make it hold a pose. The extra weight on the arms makes the shoulders/chest (Hook) become just a little bit separated where it connects in the middle, making the seam more pronounced; nothing too bad though.

What seam do you mean?
When you change Long Haul's arms to the back, or when?

From TFCon:

27602689d1468669384-tfcon-toronto-2016-3p-news-fb_img_1468669361982.jpg

1468675757895.jpg

MMC OX Trailbreaker! SEPTEMBER RELEASE!

Last edited:
Ok, that Trailbreaker looks AMAZING, ****ing AMAZING. And so does that Galvatron.

Great stuff from 3P fans out of that con, would post pics but I'm sure you all know where to find them. I really hope they show Despotron.

Ok, that Trailbreaker looks AMAZING, ****ing AMAZING. And so does that Galvatron.

Great stuff from 3P fans out of that con, would post pics but I'm sure you all know where to find them. I really hope they show Despotron.

I dont :(
Any chance you can link?

Super, super psyched for Trailbreaker been a most wanted of mine for soooo long now
Couldn't be happier with the fact that MMC are tackling him either their work is fantastic

FT Galvatron looks amaze too
Didn't realise they were working on Weirdwolf though

Neil

MMC Impactor was my favorite non MP purchase of last year.

Their takes on Mirage, Ravage and Inferno have all been fantastic.

Trailbreaker looks like they're raising the bar again, the alt mode looks way nicer than it has any right to, a clear example of why realism over cartoon accuracy is a better way to go and the robot mode hits the right notes too, I'd just like the white bits to be silver on the final figure.

I wasn't 100% on whether to get Grapple but knowing there's now going to be a Hoist to go with him makes that decision easier.

I won't get Artfire but it's cool that he's being made.

Fans Toys Galvatron & Weirdwolf = Look nice enough but I'm not intrested in buying either character.

After seeing how Trailbreaker has turned out, I'm now even more excited to see what MMC do with Jazz.

FT Skyfire = I have always preferred the G1 Jetfire toy in both modes.

Skyfire has always looked a bit bland in robot mode and the alt mode very ugly compared to the Macross Valkyrie.

That said,

FT have managed to make the robot mode not look bland, it's got enough small details dotted around the robot mode that it's not going to have the current Takara aesthetic and just be a big slab of white with not a lot going on.

Not a must have for me by any means but I won't entirely rule it out.

Make Toys Megatron = Looks wonderful, but there's no way that'll come in at anything like the £99.99 Apollyon cost me and at this point I'm more intrested in a Beast Wars Megatron than G1.

Back