ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a crazy price for Grassor! I wonder why GIGA decided to use such aggressive pricing. If he's anything like Guttur, ware in for a bargain! At $130, he's an absolute must get.

I just hope is not some sort of price mistake.

Yeah I'm very excited at this price point, but man the darn guys on TFW thread are bugging me. I clearly lay out what is actually up for PO and they are still trying to figure out which one it is.

At this point per my research the PO is for the HQ02 which is the Metallic version. If the retailers add the Letter "R" at the end of the model number then it will be the Chrome version. Plain and simple.

Yeah I'm very excited at this price point, but man the darn guys on TFW thread are bugging me. I clearly lay out what is actually up for PO and they are still trying to figure out which one it is.

At this point per my research the PO is for the HQ02 which is the Metallic version. If the retailers add the Letter "R" at the end of the model number then it will be the Chrome version. Plain and simple.

Apparently, FT has also put up for PO their own newly designed version of Scoria for $139 as well, and while it looks way ncer than V1, the size is the same, so it is a no go. Grassor it is. It always was. LOVE competition.

Apparently, FT has also put up for PO their own newly designed version of Scoria for $139 as well, and while it looks way ncer than V1, the size is the same, so it is a no go. Grassor it is. It always was. LOVE competition.

Agreed competition is always welcome. It definitely makes these companies fight for our money.

Fans Toys have said that they will be including new face sculpts for their Slag and Swoop and a new headsculpt for Snarl with their Grimlock.

That's great news, thanks for the update! :hi5: I don't like Sever's face but bought it anyway because the rest of the figure looks so nice.

I was pleasantly surprised by the price. While I would've preferred Cesium (what a stupid name :lol) to be a little taller, I can live with it being the same height as Scoria.

Good luck with the sales, duo. :duff

....my heart exploded. $130 for grassor?? Holy.effin.$#!+. That's a steal.

But...metallic though. It's nice as hell, but my guttur is chrome. Do I...forgo my dreams of having a uniformed dinobot team and get metallic? Or painfully wait for the chrome version whilst everyone is enjoying the hell outta metallic?

What do I do???

Fran!! WHAT DO I DO??!

Edit-OMG July?? Holy crap that's fast! I welcome that! But...metallic...

But...metallic though. It's nice as hell, but my guttur is chrome. Do I...forgo my dreams of having a uniformed dinobot team and get metallic? Or painfully wait for the chrome version whilst everyone is enjoying the hell outta metallic?

What do I do???

Fran!! WHAT DO I DO??!

You waited long enough for a 2nd Giga... why not wait a little longer for chrome?

What do I do???

Fran!! WHAT DO I DO??!

Buy BOTH.

Or, you could wait for the chrome version, I promise to post a LOT of pics of my Metallic beast.

I wonder how big GIGA will make their version of Sludge. .....

edit:

It seems now that GIGA will release the chrome version first.

Last edited:
Buy BOTH.

Or, you could wait for the chrome version, I promise to post a LOT of pics of my Metallic beast.

I wonder how big GIGA will make their version of Sludge. .....

edit:

It seems now that GIGA will release the chrome version first.

Wait what? Chrome is coming out the gates first? Don't toy with me bruh! If that's true...day one!

Edit-Yes! both are up for PO. Thanks for the heads up man.

Last edited:

Got the review for DX9's D07 Tyrant up:

https://kumastyledesigns.com/d07-tyrant/

Click the pic below to hop over:

Here are a few pics from it:

6-35.png

10-29.png

8-33.png

Good succinct review, TJ Duckett (great username, I still remember him playing for MSU :lol). I highly doubt Fans Toys and even Takara, whenever it gets around to it, will make quite as nice a head sculpt.

Good succinct review, TJ Duckett (great username, I still remember him playing for MSU :lol). I highly doubt Fans Toys and even Takara, whenever it gets around to it, will make quite as nice a head sculpt.

Thanks for checking it out... I've definitely veen trying to get "to the point" in these, so it's nive to see that noticed... and that's my actual name, haha (i do know who you're talking about.)

All things transformers!!!!

Agreed on it being a great looking Galvatron.

I just simply don't see how Takara won't make one at this point though. I'm betting soon.

a54844abaf769ff9ba4a64ba74e83724.jpg

Cant wait to get Optimus Primal.

Me too! it's the first Takara MP since Wheeljack that I'm genuinely excited about.

I'm also looking forward to seeing the pics of the Cheetor prototype at the Tokyo Toy Show this weekend.

Back