ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I'll bear that in mind.

I'm guessing this accessory that MasterShooter Collectibles are making for Beast Wars Megatron will also make more sense once I've seen the cartoon all the way through,
Yes. You are going to enjoy this Megatron. One of my favorite Megatrons along with the Armada version.

Yes. You are going to enjoy this Megatron. One of my favorite Megatrons along with the Armada version.

The characters progression from T Rex to giant red dragon is definitely going to be intresting!

I've found out how to make my DVD player region free so I'll be ordering the box set at the end of the month.

The characters progression from T Rex to giant red dragon is definitely going to be intresting!

I've found out how to make my DVD player region free so I'll be ordering the box set at the end of the month.

Megatron and optimus both changed twice. A few other characters also change in the third season. Plus the second and third season have my favorite transformers rivalry.

Depth Charge and Rampage (I think they are in the second season, I know rampage is)

depthcharge_and_rampage_by_misterjl-d5ad4s1.jpg

So my oversized KO Grimlock landed and i'm blown away. Im one step closer to getting a display matching this old comic art i grew up with as a kid :) I just need to spray Snarl up with silver paint to get him matched up colour wise. He's currently in pieces waiting to be masked up. Roll on Fans Toys Sludge :D

Screenshot_20160412-204658.jpg

Attachments

• 20160412_204130.jpg
    20160412_204130.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 154
So my oversized KO Grimlock landed and i'm blown away. Im one step closer to getting a display matching this old comic art i grew up with as a kid :) I just need to spray Snarl up with silver paint to get him matched up colour wise. He's currently in pieces waiting to be masked up. Roll on Fans Toys Sludge :D

Wow he looks awesome. I knew the Comic book colored blue leg version was out, but not the Toon colored version.

TM2 Megs is one of my favorite transformers from the whole series. I remember it was on of the few figures I really put a lot of effort in hunting down. Him and Rampage are some of the ones I don't think I'll ever get rid of.

View attachment 258211

Awwww yeah, GUTTUR REPRESENT!!

So my oversized KO Grimlock landed and i'm blown away. Im one step closer to getting a display matching this old comic art i grew up with as a kid :) I just need to spray Snarl up with silver paint to get him matched up colour wise. He's currently in pieces waiting to be masked up. Roll on Fans Toys Sludge

Nice display

Megatron and optimus both changed twice. A few other characters also change in the third season. Plus the second and third season have my favorite transformers rivalry.

Depth Charge and Rampage (I think they are in the second season, I know rampage is)

depthcharge_and_rampage_by_misterjl-d5ad4s1.jpg

I've noticed some of the changes whilst looking at the toys, I like how Rattrap ends up with a set of wheels in rat mode :lol

If as I suspect we only get MP Primal and (hopefully) Megatron from Takara I'd like to see the better 3rd parties have a go at a Beast Wars character, I think Cheetor would be a good one to start with as he never got a decent upgrade like Rattrap, Rhinox and Waspinator.

TM2 Megs is one of my favorite transformers from the whole series. I remember it was on of the few figures I really put a lot of effort in hunting down. Him and Rampage are some of the ones I don't think I'll ever get rid of.

Still have mine too...

Rampage is here too & is one of only about 3 figures I actually opened (Depth Charge being one of the others & who is now strangely missing :()

I love the story between Depth Charge & Rampage in the cartoon.
I have a real hankering now to get them again on DVD & rewatch them
They had such great stories.

I'm actually in the process of getting ready to sell my BW collection so that I can help fund the influx of 3rd Party figures or help towards my Premium Format obsession.
I love the figures but just not what I want to collect anymore

Neil

Wow he looks awesome. I knew the Comic book colored blue leg version was out, but not the Toon colored version.

20160413_080729.jpg

Huge!

Yeah on general release over at tf-direct. I definitely prefer this old school version to the clunky Fans toys one

Very cool , does it feel heavy too? How is the plastic quality?

I've ordered from them before and they packed my figures real well.

The quality exceeds the original imo and the heft is impressive. The original was floppy as hell in bot mode but this is nice and tight. Yeah they packed it well.

That Oversized Grimlock looks pretty cool. It's more than a viable option if Takara never revisits and upsizes MP-08.

The size is spot on for me. Maybe a bit too big if you'recollecting purely FT Dinos but perfect for Giga Power.

Does anyone know the size of the upcoming MP-32 Beast Convoy Optimus Primal? I'm about to hit the pre-order button, but I'd love if he could at least be as big as the old Kenner version.

The quality exceeds the original imo and the heft is impressive. The original was floppy as hell in bot mode but this is nice and tight. Yeah they packed it well.

The size is spot on for me. Maybe a bit too big if you'recollecting purely FT Dinos but perfect for Giga Power.

Good to know, I may take the plunge and get him.

Up to this point I was staying away because they only had the Comic Book colored one, Nice to know this one came out and was done very well. MPP10 came out well too, nobody is complaining about it. Most people who have him say MPP10 is better than original.

Does anyone know the size of the upcoming MP-32 Beast Convoy Optimus Primal? I'm about to hit the pre-order button, but I'd love if he could at least be as big as the old Kenner version.

There hasn't been any pics of it with any other figures yet so it's difficult to judge the size.

Takara are apparently doing some kind of Beast Wars 20th Anniversary event later in the year so we'll probably see it with something else then.

Still have mine too...

Rampage is here too & is one of only about 3 figures I actually opened (Depth Charge being one of the others & who is now strangely missing :()

I love the story between Depth Charge & Rampage in the cartoon.
I have a real hankering now to get them again on DVD & rewatch them
They had such great stories.

I'm actually in the process of getting ready to sell my BW collection so that I can help fund the influx of 3rd Party figures or help towards my Premium Format obsession.
I love the figures but just not what I want to collect anymore

Neil
If you happen to have an Optimal Optimus in great condition, let me know

More repaints coming. Takara give us MP Megatron at least.

From BBTS

The MP-14+ Masterpiece rendition gives Red Alert a more animation accurate paint job. Red Alert will be the first in an all new line of Masterpiece repaints. This item is priced at $79.99.

Back