ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After several days thinking it over I've now ordered the recent Takara Legends Blackarachnia to go with the other BW figures I've just bought.

There's apparently been issues with part of the chest being misassembled on some figures but the fix involves taking pins out so if I get one like that I'll see if I can get a replacement as if I start taking it apart I'll end up breaking something.

4 figures in and I have evenly matched sides, that's a first :lol

I should get X-Transbots Beachcomber next week, there's been better QC reports from people who've got figures from the second batch so hopefully the shipment that TFS Express got is without issues.

soundwave,
Can you post some more pics of your BW stuff?

I bet for some of you, the feeling you get seeing those boxed figures is the same I get seeing boxed G1 figures (a mixture of joy, jealousy, and concentrated nostalgia). Congrats.

Beast Wars was one of the best figure lines the franchise ever had thus far. I still have a ton. TM Primal is what got me into collecting TFs in general. Amazing figures.

Earlier this evening I watched a video review of the Transmetal Optimus and there's some really clever stuff in that transformation, then there's the alt mode, a blue chrome monkey with fold out hoverboard is my kind of crazy :lol

Still have mine too...

Rampage is here too & is one of only about 3 figures I actually opened (Depth Charge being one of the others & who is now strangely missing :()

I love the story between Depth Charge & Rampage in the cartoon.
I have a real hankering now to get them again on DVD & rewatch them
They had such great stories.

I'm actually in the process of getting ready to sell my BW collection so that I can help fund the influx of 3rd Party figures or help towards my Premium Format obsession.
I love the figures but just not what I want to collect anymore

Neil

Holy crap I forgot how awesome the Rampage figure is, him and depth charge were stellar figures. Those would be my most wanted Master Piece figures if Takara keeps going with the Beast Wars line.

I bet for some of you, the feeling you get seeing those boxed figures is the same I get seeing boxed G1 figures (a mixture of joy, jealousy, and concentrated nostalgia). Congrats.

Same here!

Every time I see pictures of conventions, pictures of pristine G1 Jetfires and the likes, I wish I could go back in time and buy everything. Or be presently filthy rich and buy them now.

I was notified by TFSource that Takara has done a massive recall on MP Ramjet due to some issues with one of its shoulders. TFSource has sent the Ramjet shipment back to Takara for them to fix it.

Hopefully those of you who got it dont have to go through that.

So, my order was delayed

I was notified by TFSource that Takara has done a massive recall on MP Ramjet due to some issues with one of its shoulders. TFSource has sent the Ramjet shipment back to Takara for them to fix it.

Hopefully those of you who got it dont have to go through that.

So, my order was delayed

I got mine through BBTS, and it was absolutely perfect.

I've read about numerous issues with him though. It sucks, by I'm glad Takara is fixing the issue. Unacceptable on a $180-$200 figure.

Mine was double taped, and BBTS told me that Takara did an extra QC check on it before it was shipped to them. So I guess BBTS knew about this.

Figure is great though. And I really think these seekers are truly limited. MP-11SW is going for insane amounts online!

And the newly announced KO's are being priced at around $140 as per some people on TFW. Definitely not cheap for a KO, and it's been reported that the quality is bad, unlike the oversized versions of other characters.

I've read about numerous issues with him though. It sucks, by I'm glad Takara is fixing the issue. Unacceptable on a $180-$200 figure.

Mine was double taped, and BBTS told me that Takara did an extra QC check on it before it was shipped to them. So I guess BBTS knew about this.

Figure is great though. And I really think these seekers are truly limited. MP-11SW is going for insane amounts online!

And the newly announced KO's are being priced at around $140 as per some people on TFW. Definitely not cheap for a KO, and it's been reported that the quality is bad, unlike the oversized versions of other characters.

This is totally a joke. I understand they are adding Die cast, but it shouldn't drive up the price this high. A KO should always be much cheaper than official product. I'm not talking about pieces like Wei Jang MPP10, or Grimlock which I dont consider a KO, I consider those 3rd party.

Same here my Ramjet is perfect from BBTS. And godamn think its time to sell off my extra MP Skywarps!

$140 is around £98 at the current exchange rate. It'd save me around £42 per figure if I got the KO's of Skywarp & Thundercracker.

Not bad, but I've got other stuff to get that takes priority so I'll wait & see if the Make Toys Seeker mold can bring something new to the table.

XM studios is doing Generation 1 Transformers Statues. I really love seeing competition. So we have IA and XM so far. Not sure if Prime one would join the G1 craze.

RAD!

But that's a very dangerous path to go to IMO. They are just way too expensive for something that just sits there W/O being able to be posed (a NO NO for a TF, no matter the size IMO) It works great for Comic characters though.

I love what XM does, but I'm perfectly content waiting for Ultimetal and their one figure every 20 years release schedule. Keeps the wallet in check.

RAD!

But that's a very dangerous path to go to IMO. They are just way too expensive for something that just sits there W/O being able to be posed (a NO NO for a TF, no matter the size IMO) It works great for Comic characters though.

I love what XM does, but I'm perfectly content waiting for Ultimetal and their one figure every 20 years release schedule. Keeps the wallet in check.

Yeah I own many Statues, but nothing Transformers related except if you count the Unicron Floating head by Art Storm. My Ultimetal Prime is not really a statue, more of an action figure. I'm guessing XM will include different poses too.

IA had a very nice Devastator concept that looks very dynamic. It's just nice to have so many options of items to collect for our G1 fandom.

Back