ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE the face on BEE. it's suitable "innocent and nieve" as Bee should be, without beeing too derptastic. LOVE IT. Canceling BBTS< and reordering through HLJ.

Niltusk,
I think there's been some artwork for Leader-1 but I'm not sure it's definitely being made, probably depends on how Cy-Kill sells.

Wanderer,
I think if FT can get another Dinobot out before their competition can get their first one finished they'll really put the pressure on because the scales of the various companies are all different and I would imagine most people want a set that's consistent.

Based on what we know they're working on I think their next Dinobot will be Swoop, which will probably kill off the Bullsfire one although that looks more like an oversized Classics figure than a proper Masterpiece as the aesthetic of the robot mode just doesn't look right.

soundwave,
Nice pic, you going to get it framed?

I think Bumblebee looks much nicer with the other face sculpt, the one we saw first looks a bit too derpy IMO.

I was right with my prediction on the Amazon.jp Exclusive being another face sculpt and it's a nice nod to the G1 toy.

Just got Frenzy, Rumble, Buzzsaw & Ravage today. The look so sick! Glad I got to complete the set even if these are KO versions. Buzzsaw is super stiff and as he's my least favourite I think he's gonna stay in cassette mode. Just thought I'd share some pics.

tumblr_n2dxe2daFe1r3z34no5_500.jpg
tumblr_n2dxe2daFe1r3z34no4_1280.jpg
tumblr_n2dxe2daFe1r3z34no1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n2dxe2daFe1r3z34no3_1280.jpg

Thanks Man.

Yep but as with everything it will be eventually ;) lol

I did also get this one while I was it...not TF related but still from the Era :)

Neil

Siiiiiiiick! And sold out:(

Just got Frenzy, Rumble, Buzzsaw & Ravage today. The look so sick! Glad I got to complete the set even if these are KO versions. Buzzsaw is super stiff and as he's my least favourite I think he's gonna stay in cassette mode. Just thought I'd share some pics.

View attachment 98604

Nice pickups there and nice pictures as well. Congratz

Good idea keeping Buzzsaw inside Soundwave's chest. He was so infrequently used in the cartoon that I don't really care to have him displayed with the others (or Frenzy [the red guy ;) ] for that matter).

Does anyone have any scale references between Optimus and Ultra Magnus? Is Magnus actually taller than Prime in the cartoon? I don't remember that clearly, they looked the same to me.

Based on this picture teased a while back of the MP 21:
5ebyhy7u.jpg

He does in fact seem to be towering prime. Yes, I know there's an armor on a MP10 basically, but is this cartoon accurate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good idea keeping Buzzsaw inside Soundwave's chest. He was so infrequently used in the cartoon that I don't really care to have him displayed with the others (or Frenzy [the red guy ;) ] for that matter).

Yeah, I actually tried transforming him and as careful as I was one of his fins on the 'boosters' cracked and is near enough about to snap off. Thinking about selling it on as damaged. Something as little as that just irritates me, knowing it's like that.

Thoughts on this custom head for mp 10?

https://chimungmung.com/product_info.php?products_id=1685&osCsid=j76papvbq9f8jaj5bn2v1o3d54

The eyes on my takara mp 10 kinda bugs me whenever I look at it. Which it had lighter blue like the hasbro ver.
Dude, those heads look awesome. I'd say go for it. Been thinkin about getting myself MP10 recently and I'd grab those heads ASAP.

I don't care for them personaly, and REfuse to buy from that particular 3rd party company in particular.
I don't know why you would. From my understanding, they are purposely limited to keep the value high (after which no more will ever be made ever), and made from high quality materials by a real fan the shows. You must not have heard!

Back